Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Nigel Pearson working for KP again

37 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Strange stance to take for someone preaching about not dealing in ifs and buts a few posts ago. 

I seem to remember him proving you wrong at each and every turn. Doesn't exactly give you much creditability, so I wouldn't be taking the piss out of others who WERE right about him previously.  

So you think he would have won us the Premier league then Mr Babylon.

It`s good that you have so much faith in him, you must have been devastated when he was sacked. Oh well!

I love this news, It's simply brilliant. 

Nigel Pearson working with King Power again. 

You don't have to be too creative to imagine he's been sent to Belgium as OH Leuven manager / cultural attaché to get back to good health.

He takes OH up to the First Division A in his first season, escapes relegation in his second season in what's called 'de grote ontsnapping', announced as manager of Leicester City for a 3rd stint, Claudio Ranieri takes over at OH Leuven and wins the league, debate whether Pearson would have won the Belgium league goes on. 

That said, it is an intriguing appointment. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, smudger63 said:

So you think he would have won us the Premier league then Mr Babylon.

It`s good that you have so much faith in him, you must have been devastated when he was sacked. Oh well!

Season upon season we always progressed under Pearson. 

A full season of premier league football under his belt, new players brought it (Fuchs, Okazaki, trying for Kante) 

We might not have won the league but we would have been top half. Would have Ranieri won the league without the setup Pearson left behind? 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

I'm confused.

On one hand you're saying that you still think he was an embarrassment to the club.

Here you're saying you don't care what goes on at any other football club.

So why bother caring about what you think Pearson has "done" to the club (in a supposedly negative way) when you don't care about life or other opinions outside of LCFC? Why getting sidetracked by alleged hard feelings towards a manager who did more for us than many before him when all you do is "care about the football"?

I don`t care about any other football club. Pearson can commit mass murder at his new club for all i care, but while he is at my club he is representing my football club, that is the difference.

5 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Can't be arsed to read all of this thread, can anyone succinctly summarise what tonight's argument is about?

Fvck knows apparently NP was the guy submitting the paperwork for Silva or something and people are arguing about whether he was good or bad. Pearson got us to a play off game which we lost against Cardiff on penalties and I think the argument is if we should have gone up. Just IMVHO we had a squad that season of Weale, Berner,Morrison,Brown,Hobbs,Bruce,Dyer,Gallagher,King,Fryer,Howard,Logan,Morrison,Waghorn,Kermogant, I could list more but getting this lot into the top 5 is some achievement, winning promotion and keeping us up with this lot would have been some achievement, hindsight suggests not going up and getting our current owners worked out for the best

1 minute ago, katieakita said:

Fvck knows apparently NP was the guy submitting the paperwork for Silva or something and people are arguing about whether he was good or bad. Pearson got us to a play off game which we lost against Cardiff on penalties and I think the argument is if we should have gone up. Just IMVHO we had a squad that season of Weale, Berner,Morrison,Brown,Hobbs,Bruce,Dyer,Gallagher,King,Fryer,Howard,Logan,Morrison,Waghorn,Kermogant, I could list more but getting this lot into the top 5 is some achievement, winning promotion and keeping us up with this lot would have been some achievement, hindsight suggests not going up and getting our current owners worked out for the best

We should have gone up with that squad? lol who thinks that?!

16 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

People praising Pearson for the majority of the thread, wishing him well at Leuven.

Later in the evening, two grumpy cats with hard feelings trying to win the argument, and gazzer arguing with himself even.

I resent being called a grumpy cat!!  A grumpy bulldog maybe!  :P

Guest seanfox778
2 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Well that's the weirdest GIF I've ever seen.

Me too, I have so many questions.

Why is Giles in what seems like a motel room with Buffy? 

What’s with his suggestive smirk?

What the hell happens next?

12 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Season upon season we always progressed under Pearson. 

A full season of premier league football under his belt, new players brought it (Fuchs, Okazaki, trying for Kante) 

We might not have won the league but we would have been top half. Would have Ranieri won the league without the setup Pearson left behind? 

But he worked with what he was left with and did win the league. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, katieakita said:

lollollollol

1 hour ago, smudger63 said:

I`m not dealing with what ifs, he did fvck 2 good chances of promotion up, we were bottom of the league for three quarter of the season because of his negative stay in the game tactics, He did grab an opposing player by the neck, he did tell a supporter to Fvck off and die, and he was an obnoxious git in press conferences.

No ifs, buts and maybes about it nwl fox, i am stating the reality of what happened.

"Had knockart not got the winner...if Bolton had won their final game.....Pearson probably would have got the sack" these are very definitely what ifs, and that was what i was quoting you on.

36 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

I don`t care about any other football club. Pearson can commit mass murder at his new club for all i care, but while he is at my club he is representing my football club, that is the difference.

It isn't exclusively your football club, it's ours too.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

Another thread that descends into ridiculousness. Hardly surprising I'm on here less and less these days.

Like me, you seem to be on here quite a bit.

Though, I understand this forum can be addictive at times..:thumbup: