Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

League Cup - Quarter final draw

12 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Have they tried turning it off and turning it back on again :dunno:

Thats the problem..."it", they cant find the dot over the I...

Bit silly really being  "it"     is an  "IT"  problem, alot of tw"it" s ..twittering.

They're a formidable team but we've done well against them at home over the last few years.

The draw itself though - All 4 of the biggest teams avoid eachother, strange hour and a half 'problem' in pulling some balls out a bag to a live stream? If this was all fixed they've done it incredibly scrappily

5 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Of course, to add into this draw farce, Arsenal and Man City could be kicked out / made to replay because they used too many subs in their ties (used 2 during 90 minutes and then 2 during extra time)

Already been proved to be farcical click bait by the sun, I'd recommend looking at the rules which are fairly clear, also several teams have already done this in earlier rounds.

Another way to look at it is, anyone one of us could upload a live video on fb or twitter on a phone, no problem, but a company as big as twitter, who have known about this for what i presume is a while, and theres an hour and half delay to pick 8 balls out of a bag...hhhmmmmmm

Archived