Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCb0y

Man City make £50million offer for Riyad Mahrez?

1 minute ago, SydenhamFox said:

I love her! I was once in a rehearsal room with her and not only is she gorgeous, she's also really nice and down to earth. Smart as a tack too; Harvard grad. I would have ear wigged one of her telephone conversations in the break, but she was speaking fluent French (long before she met her French husband). If only she grew up on Thurnby Lodge, I definitely think we'd have got to know each other and be married now... ;)

Lucky git

1 hour ago, Matt said:

A prime example of my opinion of Man City buying players purely so other can't have them and your comment is this Patrick Roberts who is rumoured to be the player who was part of the deal.

Man City bought him from Fulham for £12m, shipped him out on loan to Celtic and now using him as bait as part of a deal for Mahrez. Pathetic.

We wanted him rather than Man City proposing it as part of the deal.

I think this might happen in the summer, Claude really likes him.

50 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

We wanted him rather than Man City proposing it as part of the deal.

I think this might happen in the summer, Claude really likes him.

Will this coincide with them offering £27.50 and a year's supply of free mars bars for Maguire whom I'm sure they would like as well

4 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

Part of me wishes Natalie Portman would find me attractive. The sad truth is I couldn’t afford the amount of illegal substances that would take to accomplish. 

Not true, a bottle of flunitrazepam should only set you back a tenner or so.

Getting past her entourage and bodyguards on the other hand...

5 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Not true, a bottle of flunitrazepam should only set you back a tenner or so.

Getting past her entourage and bodyguards on the other hand...

It would have to leave her in something approaching a coma mate, seriously. 

If Mahrez was as good as some think he is on here, we would be in a champions league position now regardless of who the manager is/was. Hes currently at his level an will be happy to take £65 million in the summer, for him to sit on a big clubs bench. Puel is about youth and even with this inflated transfer market, im sure he could reinvest that wisely on 2-3 players to not only replace Mahrez but Morgan and simpson also, so that the future looks even brighter.

On 01/02/2018 at 13:29, lgfualol said:

what if he scores

Shouldn't even be in the squad Saturday, I honestly dont think he should make a match day squad until Bournemouth early March, Vardy or Huth would nut him if he was in that changing room, the pussy needs to be made to train with the reserves for a month. A world class player, has not only have the technical ability but mental strength, he's not mentally right for a top team, an is at his level, the amount of penalties hes missed shows that.

5 hours ago, Beachyboy said:

Shouldn't even be in the squad Saturday, I honestly dont think he should make a match day squad until Bournemouth early March, Vardy or Huth would nut him if he was in that changing room, the pussy needs to be made to train with the reserves for a month. A world class player, has not only have the technical ability but mental strength, he's not mentally right for a top team, an is at his level, the amount of penalties hes missed shows that.

6 hours ago, Beachyboy said:

If Mahrez was as good as some think he is on here, we would be in a champions league position now regardless of who the manager is/was. Hes currently at his level an will be happy to take £65 million in the summer, for him to sit on a big clubs bench. Puel is about youth and even with this inflated transfer market, im sure he could reinvest that wisely on 2-3 players to not only replace Mahrez but Morgan and simpson also, so that the future looks even brighter.

aytvz.jpg

• Haha 2

Good football teams are built on trust and team spirit. 

When we won the league the togetherness was very apparent.

Now if a player is unhappy and willing to cause as much shit as Mahrez, is it really worth hanging on to him?

Mahrez clearly has no respect for his team mates, the club or the fans. 

He is thinking about himself only, 2 games missed already because of his selfish, disgusting big headed ego.

Sell for what we can in the summer and lets all move on, he is a great player on his day, but is he that consistent?

I think not. Man City and co will have him tucked up on their bench like Drinkwater holding the Lucozade bottles.

Good bye Riyad Mahrez  you will get no more support from me, its just a money thing now. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Beachyboy said:

Champions League places, hes good tbh the stats back that up but its a team game and there are another 10 players in the team, dont get me wrong i think we'd have maybe accept a deal of £65mil and add ones and then Roberts in the deal as well, but given it was a day before the window ended the club hasnt really been given time to really explore replace options and such, 

If Man City come in for him in the summer i think we will sell him this time, and we'll have more time to get a replace, and given hopefully not have a rubbish summer window like we did a couple of years back

13 hours ago, Beachyboy said:

He has top 4 stats in a midtable team, single players can't carry any team no matter how good they are.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

Yay, rape "jokes". X

RF, you talk more sense than crap but what is it with the X at the end of every post. It's really, really annoying. Could you please stop as a gesture towards saving my sanity. thanks pal. XXXX OOOO

3 hours ago, FrankieADZ said:

Champions League places, hes good tbh the stats back that up but its a team game and there are another 10 players in the team, dont get me wrong i think we'd have maybe accept a deal of £65mil and add ones and then Roberts in the deal as well, but given it was a day before the window ended the club hasnt really been given time to really explore replace options and such, 

If Man City come in for him in the summer i think we will sell him this time, and we'll have more time to get a replace, and given hopefully not have a rubbish summer window like we did a couple of years back

For sure I agree the timing was terrible, but his attitude stinks, an if he wants to be more than a squad player at a big team, that needs to drastically improve

2 hours ago, Babylon said:

He has top 4 stats in a midtable team, single players can't carry any team no matter how good they are.

His decision making is questionable at times an top top players drag their teams ability up, not just by their own individual performances but by making others better, the impact Suarez had on Sterling an sturridges performances springs to mind.

2 hours ago, FIF said:

RF, you talk more sense than crap but what is it with the X at the end of every post. It's really, really annoying. Could you please stop as a gesture towards saving my sanity. thanks pal. XXXX OOOO

As a counter to this, I really like it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turtmcfly said:

Well clearly you were joking. About rape.

It is your right to be offended.  Perhaps you could provide a list of all the subjects that one should never treat with humour so that we might avoid this happening in future.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beachyboy said:

His decision making is questionable at times an top top players drag their teams ability up, not just by their own individual performances but by making others better, the impact Suarez had on Sterling an sturridges performances springs to mind.

And I think he's made us the best of the rest, rather than being just another midtable team. His stats say as much.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Carl the Llama said:

It is your right to be offended.  Perhaps you could provide a list of all the subjects that one should never treat with humour so that we might avoid this happening in future.

What's funny about drugging someone and fvcking them when they're unconscious?

Offended isn't the word I'd use. Somewhere around 'deflated/disappointed'. I have nebulous recollections of enjoying your posts in the past. This will take the shine off any of you future ones. To save you replying, I know you couldn't give a toss.

1 minute ago, turtmcfly said:

What's funny about drugging someone and fvcking them when they're unconscious?

Offended isn't the word I'd use. Somewhere around 'deflated/disappointed'. I have nebulous recollections of enjoying your posts in the past. This will take the shine off any of you future ones. To save you replying, I know you couldn't give a toss.

Actually I could give a toss if somebody thinks I've done something wrong, and if somebody who's read my comments takes legitimate offence to them I'll apologise and redact if it seems like a fair response, I simply disagree with the faux outrage in this instance.

I wasn't surprised to see Rumble playing the virtue signal game because we all know it's something he's partial to but at the end of the day everybody can see it's ott humour which I can agree is on controversial ground but I think context is always important when judging these things.  If you don't find any humour in the idea of pretending to give advice on how best to approach the topic of ensnaring Natalie Portman for nefarious purposes that's fair enough, just chalk it down to a difference in opinions and realise that it's ultimately a harmless if stupid remark and nobody got hurt.  If we all piled in every time a controversial joke was made on here the forum would be blocked up with virtue signals.

• Like 2