Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCb0y

Man City make £50million offer for Riyad Mahrez?

21 minutes ago, Adster said:

Sounds slightly racist, But Africans and Algerians have no ****ing clue how real football works.

Watching then post shit on everything single LCFC post/status cringes the shit outta me.

Don’t come on here after being suspended by a West Ham.

• Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

The club could, and should, punish him for refusing to go about expected duties, which would be quite correct in this instance.

They should fine him for not turning up for training twice. Whether that would help the situation currently I doubt it.

38 minutes ago, Adster said:

Sounds slightly racist, But Africans and Algerians have no ****ing clue how real football works.

Watching then post shit on everything single LCFC post/status cringes the shit outta me.

It doesn’t sound racist it is racist, plenty of white ppl know jack all about football and one of the lads Rachid Mandi JNR is very knowledgeable.

3 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

It doesn’t sound racist it is racist, plenty of white ppl know jack all about football and one of the lads Rachid Mandi JNR is very knowledgeable.

I never said they did. Go and look on any LCFC related post on any social media channel though, and you'll see it's largely bandwagon Africans and Algerians who know **** all.

A lot of them aren't remotely bothered by us and shouldn't be on LCFC pages. They're following their national teams players, which is fair enough, but the way they talk about us is a joke. They're perfect examples of the absolute parasites that the sport has sold out to now and should be treated as such. You get a few sound ones (the fox on here for example I think is fine) but the majority of the ones on Facebook and Twitter are scrotes.

1 minute ago, Dan LCFC said:

A lot of them aren't remotely bothered by us and shouldn't be on LCFC pages. They're following their national teams players, which is fair enough, but the way they talk about us is a joke. They're perfect examples of the absolute parasites that the sport has sold out to now and should be treated as such. You get a few sound ones (the fox on here for example I think is fine) but the majority of the ones on Facebook and Twitter are scrotes.

Nothing wrong with being concerned for the players that play for your national team.. why SHOULD they put Leicester's interests first?

Just don't worry about them.

17 minutes ago, Adster said:

I never said they did. Go and look on any LCFC related post on any social media channel though, and you'll see it's largely bandwagon Africans and Algerians who know **** all.

I'm almost certain that the language barrier plays a role in that.

9 minutes ago, MPH said:

Nothing wrong with being concerned for the players that play for your national team.. why SHOULD they put Leicester's interests first?

Just don't worry about them.

It's the complete lack of respect I can't stand. They've got a lot to thank Leicester for with Mahrez. We gave him a platform and he took it. We've helped them have a star player on their hands through the actions we as a club have taken. They're more bothered about him leaving us.

15 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

It's the complete lack of respect I can't stand. They've got a lot to thank Leicester for with Mahrez. We gave him a platform and he took it. We've helped them have a star player on their hands through the actions we as a club have taken. They're more bothered about him leaving us.

The most baffling thing I find with the Algerian fans is that he missed a MUST WIN World Cup qualifier to sit in an airport without there being any deal in place 

Logic must've passed by this MCFC fan:

a club clinging on to a player who wants to leave is like someone clinging onto a partner who has made it clear they no longer love them and want to go.

Yes, they're both very comparable.

:facepalm:

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/riyad-mahrez.323198/page-466#post-10779689

2 minutes ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

Wonder if the big clubs are going to think twice about buying Mahrez in the summer

if he continues to throw his toys out of the pram ?

They'd have to, surely.  I mean, if no one sees him play well between now and May, why would they want him?  He's got no choice but to dust himself down and get on with it.  I guess the only thing that might happen is that if he downs tools, then Leicester might not want to keep paying his wages, so would offload him cheaply in the summer.

3 minutes ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

Wonder if the big clubs are going to think twice about buying Mahrez in the summer

Possibly but he’s not the first to do it and certainly won’t be the last 

18 minutes ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

It's not going to impress potential suitors put it that way.

I was listening to the radio earlier and someone 'close' to Man City claimed it was down to the price (Obviously) but also because they want the right people round the club and had abit of doubt about how he's conducted himself.

So take the Man City scenario for example, if he went yesterday he'd play for Man City for about 6 weeks whilst Sane is injured, after that he'd drop to the bench and it'd be welcome to Danny Drinkwater's world, I firmly believe that, he'd be a squad player at Man City, he wouldn't get regular starts, not in that team, so what happens a year (If that) down the line when he starts crying about not playing, wanting a move, because Mahrez is a player that needs to play.

You can use that scenario in alot of the 'top' clubs...all of course his 'dream move'. That's not to say he wouldn't get a start in any of the 'top' clubs, of course he would somewhere but the majority, nah, I don't see it and they will be questioning his temprament - Possibly why there has been so little interest in him in the past.

Edited by Matt

31 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Logic must've passed by this MCFC fan:

Yes, they're both very comparable.

:facepalm:

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/riyad-mahrez.323198/page-466#post-10779689

Man City fans are like those kids who think they deserve more because they've got more money.

They are annoying. The new "fans" probably supported Chelsea a decade ago. 

I'm glad we didn't give into them. I'd rather him go to Man United over Man City. At least their fans, or at least the majority, are always level headed.

25 minutes ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

The big clubs have shown no real interest in him at all. Man City only bothered to fill a short term injury problem. Despite whatever crap they’re spouting if they truly wanted him they would have moved in it sooner. 

Barca don’t want him, Real Madrid don’t want him. PSG might in the summer. 

Hes good enough for all of them, it’s his attitude that lets him down. Doubt they’ll touch him again. Man City might, but I wouldn’t be holding my breath. 

The comments from the Algerian football "fans" on the Thursday Night Live post on the LCFC Facebook page are hilarious and hilariously imbecile.

"Hope you lose all your matches"

"Hope your stadium will be bombed"

"Mahrez has given what Leicester would have never dreamed to accomplish, it's a bit harsh and selfish to deny him his dream."

And calling us greedy in the context with Manchester City, who're trying to buy the league. lol

Yeah, listen.

#freemehrez