Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCb0y

Man City make £50million offer for Riyad Mahrez?

From DM: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5330515/Man-City-make-50m-bid-Leicester-winger-Riyad-Mahrez.html

This is a funniest joke I have heard in a long time. First off, I believe that we shouldn't sell Mahrez at all, in fact I believe the club should
give him pay rise or sth to keep him.

But most importantly, £50million offer from Man City is a joke given the current market. As one of the foxes, I feel insulted.
Mahrez is easily £100 mil if Man City can pay Laporte for £57 mil.

What do you guys think ?

1 minute ago, Manini said:

What a ****ing Shit time to hand a transfer request in - 24 hours before the end of the window! 

There will have been lots of talks behind the scenes with clubs and agents, it wont be an out of the blue thing.

If this goes through then aslong as we get a good price then no bad feelings from me. I love Mahrez and would love him to stay but he deserves to play Champions League football every season. I would thank him for everything and wish him all the best

• Like 3