Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rn9013

West Ham-Saturday 5th May

Leicester City face West Ham United on Saturday 5 May 2018* and here's how you can secure your ticket to the final Premier League home game of the season.

Fixture
Ballot Details

Leicester City vs. West Ham United
Saturday 5 May / KO: 15:00
Priority Points Windows**
30+ Points
ONLINE ONLY: Tuesday 3 April (08:30)

BY PHONE/IN PERSON: Tuesday 3 April (09:00)

25+ Points
ONLINE ONLY: Wednesday 4 April (08:30)

BY PHONE/IN PERSON: Wednesday 4 April (09:00)

20+ Points
ONLINE ONLY: Friday 6 April (08:30)

BY PHONE/IN PERSON: Friday 6 April (09:00)

Priority Window Sales End
Friday 6 April (17:30)

**All tickets are subject to availability

Ballot Application Dates
ONLINE ONLY: Friday 6 April (18:00) - Monday 9 April (17:00)

BY PHONE/IN PERSON: Saturday 7 April (09:00) - Monday 9 April (17:00)

Ballot Sales Period (successful entrants)
ONLINE ONLY: Tuesday 10 April (18:00) - Monday 16 April (17:00)

BY PHONE/IN PERSON: Wednesday 11 April (09:00) - Monday 16 April (17:00)

*Important Information

May TV Picks have not been selected therefore fixture date and time could change, tickets remain non-refundable.

( Apologies if it's not the right section )

Hello friends,

2 friends and me, from Belgium - Genk ( EX - club Ndidi ), will be travelling to coventry from 4 - 6 may. We would like to see leicester - west ham. Now my question is, Will it be sold out after the priority sales ends? Full house every game?

Greetings Yves Caelen

Edited by YvesCaelen

4 hours ago, YvesCaelen said:

( Apologies if it's not the right section )

Hello friends,

2 friends and me, from Belgium - Genk ( EX - club Ndidi ), will be travelling to coventry from 4 - 6 may. We would like to see leicester - west ham. Now my question is, Will it be sold out after the priority sales ends? Full house every game?

Greetings Yves Caelen

Hi, 

Most games are released to general sale, however as it is the last home game of the season these are unlikely to make it past the member sale. 

Edited by rn9013

I got mine online at 8:30 but the ticket section of the site was down from 8 - I wonder if they purposefully taking the ticket section down until release time to avoid people being on the site and constantly hitting refresh and slowing the whole site down.  Pretty much my strategy from @ 8:28 am when it seemed to be available again.

Excuse my ignorance, but where do season-ticket holders fit into this schedule?

Cannot find this info on the official site (as per usual).

I'm a STH, but might want to take daughter (possibly + friend, but guess I won't get that).

Do STH have any priority for home games? I understand that members rightly get priority ahead of STH, but surely we're not just in with general sale, are we?

I've been a STH for 10 years but haven't been to away games or bought extra home tickets for about 3 years.

32 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

I'm a STH, but might want to take daughter (possibly + friend, but guess I won't get that).

Do STH have any priority for home games? I understand that members rightly get priority ahead of STH, but surely we're not just in with general sale, are we?

I've been a STH for 10 years but haven't been to away games or bought extra home tickets for about 3 years.

STH get priority after the successful ballot members purchase, after unsuccessful ballot members purchase any remaining tickets, and after any other members have snapped up any remaining tickets.

Edited by Yes N'Didi
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

As far as I'm aware, STHs don't get any priority for additional tickets

2 minutes ago, Yes N'Didi said:

STH get priority after the successful ballot members purchase, after unsuccessful ballot members purchase any remaining tickets, and after any other members have snapped up any remaining tickets.

Ah OK, I hadn't realised that 

3 minutes ago, Yes N'Didi said:

Cheers.

I presume the club will announce dates for STH and general sale IF any tickets are left, will they?

I also imagine that all tickets will be snapped up by members as it's the last game, do you think?

1 minute ago, Alf Bentley said:

Cheers.

I presume the club will announce dates for STH and general sale IF any tickets are left, will they?

I also imagine that all tickets will be snapped up by members as it's the last game, do you think?

Probably not - look out a week or so after members sale has finished and check daily.

Most likely members/ticket office friends and additional corporate tickets.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, F1_AN said:

Anyone know if there is any chance this may not be the last home game with rescheduled games in mind?  Currently I’m due to miss this which I’d rather not and could get back with a bit of effort 

It is likely that the Arsenal game will be the last home game. Probably Wednesday 9th/Thursday 10th May, should be confirmed later today.

• Like 1

Seems as though many tickets have disappeared for this one (in addition to it being popular). This is the first time the new membership has caused me and my gf a problem to be fair. She is on 23 points and I'm on 26, and because all the normal single tickets have gone (unusually) I am faced with the choice of either taking a gamble and waiting until Friday in the hope of getting two tickets together, or buy a single and hope no one buys the seat next to it until Friday!

So a heads up.....If I buy my ticket and then I can't get one on Friday under my girlfriends membership I may have a spare ticket haha :) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/3/2018 at 09:58, irishfoxkev said:

As no Wembley trip to look forward to other that last match of the league at Spuds my daughter and I have decided to make Wham at home our final trip of the season....3pm kick off makes in and out on same day possible so have flights booked €30 each return ? ...So will be looking for 2 adult tickets for this.....Will be applying using my friends fox memberships which should be ok but just thought I would get my spoke in here early just as a back up if anyone has 2 together that they won’t be using ???

Just bumping my post from Different thread....my friend forgot to enter the ballot so as it stands have flights booked but no tickets....Looking for 2 adults seated together ....They may become available after Monday but if anyone on here has 2 they aren’t using pm me.....Will be in Leicester early on the Sat so can meet up to collect...Thanks 

1 hour ago, KFS said:

What's happened here? Checking every day and nothing available on my membership... is this aswell out?

Members who were successful in the ballot have until 5pm tomorrow to buy. Any tickets left after this should become available to you. The original windows for members were a couple of weeks ago I think. 

I'm gutted but I've been told I may need to go away for work this weekend. If anyone is interested in two tickets together for this in G2 let me know. I'm based in Leeds so I would need to post down to you, unless you happen to be up this way and would rather collect. (Paypal preferred). 

Face Value of course (£72 for both tickets)

SOLD

Edited by rn9013