Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dynamark

Palace at the weekend ? Are we having a topic

I have more confidence in korean peace than tomorrows game lol.

Ok maybe not but we have mehhhh to play for and they have more reason to win. Think we are checked out so a win would surprise me even though as a fan i expect  a win :)

Edited by Jattdogg

Big choice for Puel on Saturday: 

1. Get the squad more experience adopting a new/better system, but risk dropping points.

2. Line up the old 4-4-2 with Simpson at R back and probably get 3 points, but delay evolving the team. 

Given that we're safe and there's nothing left to win, I'd go with #1. What would you do?

Just now, raba said:

Morning all & safe journey to those travelling down today, hopefully it'll be a good game.

From our point of view if you're suffering from insomnia then I guess you could call it a good game, it'll cure you, otherwise, nah, doubt it! :crylaugh:

12 minutes ago, Matt said:

From our point of view if you're suffering from insomnia then I guess you could call it a good game, it'll cure you, otherwise, nah, doubt it! :crylaugh:

You may be surprised mate, we're more open at home so could be a cracker.

We will start slow to this one and they will be up for it. We will be trailing 1-0 at half-time and Claude will enter the dressing room saying that it was the "perfect first half" and to "keep at it", having conceded from a sloppy error at a set piece and had one shot (off target) all game at long range from N'didi. We will come out slow again in the second half and try to pacify Palace's threat going forward by singing them a lullaby, it won't work however and Morgan will be caught the wrong side of Zaha and give away a penalty. Zaha will put it away. Puel will send on the subs at 82' and we will fight valiantly for the last ten minutes, and hit the post but not score. Puel to come out afterwards and talk about his long-term "vision", and the improvements he sees in the way we are playing with the ball and a meltdown to ensue on FT....

Haha, let's hope not though ey!

• Like 1