Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dynamark

Palace at the weekend ? Are we having a topic

I'd like to see:

GK

Amartey/Albrighton Dragovic Maguire Chilly

Diabaté    Silva      Ndidi         Gray

Nachoman

Vardy    

More likely:

GK

Amartey/Albrighton Dragovic Maguire Chilly

Mahrez   Silva      Ndidi         Gray/Albrighton

Shinji

Vardy    

We will lose comfortably, theyll be up for it and defensively solid. Should play iut like the Burnley game only they'll attack more. Not even bothered any more, just want the season to end now. This is my local game these days and I wouldn't have considered wasting my money on a ticket unless there were plenty going on the day of the game.

As it is we sold out easily. Fair play to you all but you're all nuts.

16 hours ago, UPinCarolina said:

I've got not the slightest clue of what is going to occur on Saturday. There's likely to be a few goals in this one, though.

I do....

passing slowly out of defence, get 10 yards into their half before slinging aimless crosses into the box with only Vardy (5ft9in) to try and get his head on.

we won’t score but they will from a set piece, probably James Tomkins. 

1-0 Palace

• Thanks 1

I hope we give Dragovic some more time.

Are we going to pass the ball around their half until they counter? Do we have a tactic for when teams do a Leicester against us? We could just be Leicester but that didn't work at the start of the season. Hmm!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, stix said:

3rd team to do the double over us this season.  2-0. 

I think? Man City & Liverpool the other two? 

It was a massive achievement to win the 2015/16 title...with, I think, Arsenal the only team to do "the double" over The Foxes.

Burnley finishing 7th would be a lesser achievement....but, if we avoid defeat at Arsenal on May 6, it would mean we'd taken at least a point off ALL the other 19 teams:)

• Like 1

I hope this talk of; ‘we are on the beach’ ? blah blah, is not going to be an excuse for the Puelers for another sub standard performance.

If that mindset has taken hold, it’s  another stick to beat Claude with; it is to his detriment as opposed to being used to absolve him of his responsibilities in terms of getting the best of the players and being able to motivate them.

• Like 1

On 25/04/2018 at 17:06, WestLothianFox said:

Go 2 goals down, then start playing, pull one back, still end up losing 2-1

Ah, going by the form book then? Solid thinking albeit a little unadventurous. I'm going for a tunnel bust up where Puel gets decked by Morgan. With Mahrez to beat seven of our players and score the own goal of the season.

I'm not optimistic. Any team that plays with pace can cut through our midfield, they don't even need to be particularly skilled. We'll play keep ball to win the game on possession stats but loose on the 'goals count' rule. So, yes, I agree with my learned friend from West Lothian.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1