Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dynamark

Palace at the weekend ? Are we having a topic

1 hour ago, CarbonVirtine said:

Ah, going by the form book then? Solid thinking albeit a little unadventurous. I'm going for a tunnel bust up where Puel gets decked by Morgan. With Mahrez to beat seven of our players and score the own goal of the season.

I'm not optimistic. Any team that plays with pace can cut through our midfield, they don't even need to be particularly skilled. We'll play keep ball to win the game on possession stats but loose on the 'goals count' rule. So, yes, I agree with my learned friend from West Lothian.

About bloody right lol 

On 4/25/2018 at 17:58, dynamark said:

Might be a bit difficult to get Sjoberg back - hes a bit cold and stiff sadly.Mind so is Huth.

Nice fella John BTW no disresoect

I should have checked wikipedia. I did not realise he had past way. He really was a Club legend - 14 seasons a Fox.

Will be amazed if we win unless we can get a lucky break. They have much more to fight for and we have little left in us.

The only saving grace maybe that Puel goes all out to save his job and we put a performance in we have not seen in weeks- not holding my breath though.

• Like 1

On 25/04/2018 at 17:49, StriderHiryu said:

The fact its taken so long to make a thread shows the apathy among supporters at the moment. You have to laugh at the irony of most of us turning our heads up at a top ten finish in just our 4th season that we've returned to the premiership. Shows you how spoilt we were in 15/16, but to be fair does also show the nature of the style of play we've seen recently.

They need the points more than we do and were the first team to work us out with that shock 0-3 home defeat to them earlier in the season. So think they will win or maybe a draw, but think mentally our players are on holiday now. Would like to see more of the youngsters continue to get a run out, if these games are dead rubber then let Diabate, Barnes and Chodhury get some real minutes under their belts.

A bit ironic then that so many of us are slating the players for being on the beach when we're all sitting there in our speedos with a choc ice.

Anyone who thinks Crystal Palace have no thing to play for, are living in cloud cuckoo land, they will see that is a chance of nine points from the last three games unlike Puel who seems to have given up on the season 15 games ago 

Edited by southfox66

Schmeichel

Albrighton  Drag  Maguire  Chilwell

Ndidi  Silva

Mahrez  Nacho  Diabate

Vardy

Possible Oka for Nacho but he looked quite good last game and feel like he deserves a wee run.  I also think Oka can be a great impact sub for us.  You could also try Silva further forward in place of Nacho and play Choudhury alongside Ndidi but they might be too similar. Let's beat these by a jolly god darn few damned goals.  X

X

3 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Schmeichel

Albrighton  Drag  Maguire  Chilwell

Ndidi  Silva

Mahrez  Nacho  Diabate

Vardy

Possible Oka for Nacho but he looked quite good last game and feel like he deserves a wee run.  I also think Oka can be a great impact sub for us.  You could also try Silva further forward in place of Nacho and play Choudhury alongside Ndidi but they might be too similar. Let's beat these by a jolly god darn few damned goals.  X

X

....why are you including Mahrez?

He doesn't want to know, he is going through the motions why would you want to include him!!!!!!!

Put Diabate on the right, that is his preferred position.

1 minute ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....why are you including Mahrez?

He doesn't want to know, he is going through the motions why would you want to include him!!!!!!!

Put Diabate on the right, that is his preferred position.

Why are you shouting?  

I always thought exclamation marks denoted shouting? Och, I see your point and do not necessarily disagree but he can still be our best player.  If he doesn't play I will not be unhappy I just posted a possible team in a thread designed for possible line ups so apologies if my choice angered you.  I would actually be happy with Diabate and Gray either side and just go for it if he choses to omit Mahrez.  Either way I hope we win.  X

Edited by RumbleFox

Anyway back to weekend and the Palace .Ive been asked to be there for 11 am and the Queen is doing the honours .Phil has a dodgy hip .

Bit of a problem parking but if I can get out of the buffet lunch for 1 am I might try to go watch the Leicester City match in South London.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, murphy said:

A bit ironic then that so many of us are slating the players for being on the beach when we're all sitting there in our speedos with a choc ice.

You have a point but we’re not paid tens of thousands of pounds per week for a gentle stroll in the park. Football is all about the drama and excitement of following your team and we’ve been short of both recently.

FYI I’m pro Puel but wished we had turned up the tempo in recent games.