Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

Little heads up for anyone like me that doesn't normally pay any attention to Scream players at all, Scream Caceres is currently one of the best CBs in the game. Like, icon level. 

Usually the scream cards always have a ridiculous weakness like a 90 pace, 90 shooting striker with 30 agility and balance or something. 

But his defending and physical are both boosted and his dribbling and pace are both naturally high for a CB. 

Even his height isn't a problem because they gave him incredible jumping. 

Re: Scream Caceres, when does he next change? That’s my only hesitancy on him - that plus I already have Baresi, Chiellini, Skriniar (SBC and Headliner) and Manolas as my main CBs for my Calcio team 

edit - saw he just changed. Still question is open. @Finnegan - did you buy him before the change and price hike? If so, good work! 

Edited by HoustonFox

26 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Re: Scream Caceres, when does he next change? That’s my only hesitancy on him - that plus I already have Baresi, Chiellini, Skriniar (SBC and Headliner) and Manolas as my main CBs for my Calcio team 

edit - saw he just changed. Still question is open. @Finnegan - did you buy him before the change and price hike? If so, good work! 

I bought him after he changed so he cost me like 35k or something but that's peanuts for an icon level centre back. He's ridiculous. His reactions is his only flaw. 

He'll change again on the March full moon so I'll make sure to sell him before that but for now he's probably the best Serie A CB. 

He's basically Sergio Ramos with decent work rates. 

• Like 1

Speaking of icons... Gary. Lineker. Middle one. I got him and I love him. Amazing player and Leicester too! ?

There’s no Alan Smith to pair him with so either IF Mandzukic or now Headliner Zapata are his strike partner. Big and little! 

Edited by HoustonFox
  • Like 1