Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

Got Carniball Ben Arfa at the last minute...:sweating:

Lost a crazy Online Single Match 3-4 in extra time along the way, he was very, very good. Still managed to pull back twice and then take the lead at 3-2.

Last guy I played luckily bowed out after I had scored the opener, with fifteen minutes to go before the end of the Weekly Objective.

This game is unplayable at times.

Finished 6-2 on Friday night with a slight button delay but nothing too crazy. Played a few matches today and I'm now 7-6 with horrendous button delay and lag, my players taking moronic touches when I'm not even holding the sprint button and no matter where I position my defenders, the opposition players seem to run, pass and shoot straight through them. Even my TOTY Varane is getting outmuscled by Mertens and Griezeman!

Rant over :D

On 14/03/2019 at 19:16, Kyuubi said:

Any word on fut bday? Been saving all my packs from the sbcs and weekly rewards, but if it's not tomorrow I'll just open them tonight lol

This time last yr It had started so i assume itll be next week my friend :)

aren't players normally sbc though and not packs?? If you're saving packs save them for tots

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

This time last yr It had started so i assume itll be next week my friend :)

aren't players normally sbc though and not packs?? If you're saving packs save them for tots

Cheers bud, must be this coming Friday for sure. Last year they had players in packs if you can remember, they had a whole bunch of position change players. I'm sure they will do the same this year to sell more pack lol

fut-birthday-fifa-18.jpg

Used to be really good at Fifa. Not played this Fifa in a while but when I did, I was just average. Trying to get back into Fifa again on UT but I am terrible. Won 1 game out of 5. Admittedly, my UT isn't the best. Everyone I am facing has legendary cards. Seems like this Fifa UT everyone has all these special cards.