Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

37 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Well done.

Still, what do you gain extra?

15'000 more coins and a different set of packs as opposed to Gold 3, plus maybe a better chance of packing a better untradeable TOTW player as part of your rewards?

It's just not that enticing to me.

Yeah the rewards are pretty crap. But then my gold 3 have been so bad recently i thought I'd try something different Haha 

7 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Yeah the rewards are pretty crap. But then my gold 3 have been so bad recently i thought I'd try something different Haha 

I don’t no how you do it man... ive not played all 30 games once this year, stopping at 14 wins playing about 20 games is bad enough lol 

1 minute ago, dbtcity said:

I don’t no how you do it man... ive not played all 30 games once this year, stopping at 14 wins playing about 20 games is bad enough lol 

Well, thanks to the better gamers and YouTubers, once it was exposed how lame the rewards are higher up, more and more people have stopped bothering pushing for anything more than 14 or 17 wins. It's simply not worth it.

If EA would reform that system and offer better or more personalized rewards, there'd be a bigger incentive to win more games.

People have realized how much they have been conned and they're fed up. Understandably so.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Well, thanks to the better gamers and YouTubers, once it was exposed how lame the rewards are higher up, more and more people have stopped bothering pushing for anything more than 14 or 17 wins. It's simply not worth it.

If EA would reform that system and offer better or more personalized rewards, there'd be a bigger incentive to win more games.

People have realized how much they have been conned and they're fed up. Understandably so.

What sort of reward do you get for not winning any ? that’s how it is going so far for me 

7 minutes ago, Md9 said:

What sort of reward do you get for not winning any ? that’s how it is going so far for me 

I feel for you, but the game is modeled in a way that you stand little to no chance if you join in this late into its yearly cycle.

You need to seriously invest both money and time to master what is a flawed game. I've been online since the pre-release in September, and you need to stay active and build your team so you can compete with 87 or 88 OVR squads, either filled with special cards or Icons.

But there's things you can do. What you have to do first and foremost is tamper with your tactics (press Y (XBOX) in the squad screen), alter players' instructions, change your general strategy for games. It'll make a massive difference compared to how you're set up right now.

You can take it further by playing with custom tactics during matches. But that's optional, I've done fairly well so far without it.

45 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

I feel for you, but the game is modeled in a way that you stand little to no chance if you join in this late into its yearly cycle.

You need to seriously invest both money and time to master what is a flawed game. I've been online since the pre-release in September, and you need to stay active and build your team so you can compete with 87 or 88 OVR squads, either filled with special cards or Icons.

But there's things you can do. What you have to do first and foremost is tamper with your tactics (press Y (XBOX) in the squad screen), alter players' instructions, change your general strategy for games. It'll make a massive difference compared to how you're set up right now.

You can take it further by playing with custom tactics during matches. But that's optional, I've done fairly well so far without it.

It is ridiculous how good some teams are but I guess a lot of people spend money on it and a lot of time where as I only play a few times a week. I might use my loan players I have for a few games see if it helps. Gonna see how I get on this week then may just go back to playing squad battles 

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

I've only played the full 30 twice this year. Normally stop on 14 wins with about 6 games left. Its too time consuming most of the time.

I do just cringe when the opposition team loads up half the time. You just wonder how the hell they have the players that they do. And you can guarantee they'll have bloody Flashback Ibra on the bench.

• Like 1

I don't know how you guys do it, played weekend league for the first time in months since I had some free time, got up to 4-0 thinking yeah cool... and then I just couldn't be bothered, couldn't even be botered to obtain the rank lol. 

I just did Gervinho challenge. So many teams called 1st goal wins or home win and they don’t go by that. Also, if I had to play against special Martinez again, I’d lose it. He dances round common gold Serie A for fun. Got into some chat messaging too. No swearing, more asking why people don’t honour their word. Not proud of myself... 

4 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

I just did Gervinho challenge. So many teams called 1st goal wins or home win and they don’t go by that. Also, if I had to play against special Martinez again, I’d lose it. He dances round common gold Serie A for fun. Got into some chat messaging too. No swearing, more asking why people don’t honour their word. Not proud of myself... 

Isn't this just another way of trying to cheat the game?

Not the biggest of fan of this method, but I can understand why people would want to do it. Just shows how fed up many players are with the game when they can't even be arsed to play full matches any more.

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

Isn't this just another way of trying to cheat the game?

Not the biggest of fan of this method, but I can understand why people would want to do it. Just shows how fed up many players are with the game when they can't even be arsed to play full matches any more.

Cheat who exactly? People have better things to do than play pointless games with crappy players, especially when people use OP players through a loop hole that EA introduced but which makes no sense. 

Anyway, you clearly missed my point that this community has a total lack of honesty and integrity when it comes to overall cooperation for these stupid challengers. 

8 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Cheat who exactly? People have better things to do than play pointless games with crappy players, especially when people use OP players through a loop hole that EA introduced but which makes no sense. 

Anyway, you clearly missed my point that this community has a total lack of honesty and integrity when it comes to overall cooperation for these stupid challengers. 

You can even out the playing field by using IFs as subs for both the Gervinho and Naldo Challenge.

As for CB Zlatan, all you need to do is score first, then fondle with your internet connection settings (works on both PS and XBOX), which in turn results in you being awarded a win.

Not something I'd encourage people to do, because it is just another loophole.

I hardly quit, I mean it's obviously great when you score first and your opponent quits, as it saves you some time.

All in all, it's kind of fun and of course a challenge (sic!) to gain a player that doesn't cost you any coins, using squads you'd otherwise hardly play with.

It also puts even good players at a slight disadvantage, because these regular players often don't have great skills and/or are hard to control.

Done Naldo, close to Gervinho. Not sure about Zlatan, as I already have the Flashback card and you can only use him once in a squad. :D

And if you need a playing partner for FIFA, you can hit me up. Cooperated with another LCFC fan on here to get a FUT Swap Card recently.

Edited by MC Prussian

7 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

You can even out the playing field by using IFs as subs for both the Gervinho and Naldo Challenge.

As for CB Zlatan, all you need to do is score first, then fondle with your internet connection settings (works on both PS and XBOX), which in turn results in you being awarded a win.

Not something I'd encourage people to do, because it is just another loophole.

I hardly quit, I mean it's obviously great when you score first and your opponent quits, as it saves you some time.

All in all, it's kind of fun and of course a challenge (sic!) to gain a player that doesn't cost you any coins, using squads you'd otherwise hardly play with.

It also puts even good players at a slight disadvantage, because these regular players often don't have great skills and/or are hard to control.

Done Naldo, close to Gervinho. Not sure about Zlatan, as I already have the Flashback card and you can only use him once in a squad. :D

And if you need a playing partner for FIFA, you can hit me up. Cooperated with another LCFC fan on here to get a FUT Swap Card recently.

How do you fondle it you kinky devil?

Played for an hour last night with my team name as Golden Goal and managed to get Zlatan completed. I'm wishing I had enough time to get Gervinho as well but I hardly get to play during the week.

Had a break from WL last weekend but got to Rank 3, Division 5 in Rivals and got Pjanic from my mega pack.

Only got the 86 rated squad to complete before I get Prime Moments Blanc. Still not sure if he'll replace Baresi at CDM (switched in-game) or play him alongside Puyol and sell my TOTY Varane to free up some coins for TOTS.