Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

Got 84 Rondon and 83 Zahavi from my gold 3 red picks and got untradeable Neuer from rank 3 division 3 rivals rewards.

However EA have updated the Rivals ladder and I have been bumped from division 3 to division 1 so I doubt I will ever play rivals again.

Anyone got any ideas how to complete Utrecht on SBC there's no RM or LM on the market. Infact I can't find RF/RW or LF/LW that I can customize to suit the chem. It's cost me about 40k to get 2 CB and the 1 RB is 25k and I'm still not sure he will get me to 95 chem.

I've done all the other Eredevise this is the last one and it's annoying me now lol

1 minute ago, Bayfox said:

Anyone got any ideas how to complete Utrecht on SBC there's no RM or LM on the market. Infact I can't find RF/RW or LF/LW that I can customize to suit the chem. It's cost me about 40k to get 2 CB and the 1 RB is 25k and I'm still not sure he will get me to 95 chem.

I've done all the other Eredevise this is the last one and it's annoying me now lol

play a LB at RB on 6 chem and play 2x CM at LM and RM on 6 chem, you do not need the RB.

4 hours ago, Will1981 said:

I have Haps and Dumfries both very good fullbacks.

Took haps in the end. As I can use him as back up in my main team and he improves my Dutch/eredivise side. Dolberg is clearly an upgrade on van Persie but his stats don't suit the way I play.

On 27/03/2019 at 02:55, MC Prussian said:

You can even out the playing field by using IFs as subs for both the Gervinho and Naldo Challenge.

As for CB Zlatan, all you need to do is score first, then fondle with your internet connection settings (works on both PS and XBOX), which in turn results in you being awarded a win.

Not something I'd encourage people to do, because it is just another loophole.

I hardly quit, I mean it's obviously great when you score first and your opponent quits, as it saves you some time.

All in all, it's kind of fun and of course a challenge (sic!) to gain a player that doesn't cost you any coins, using squads you'd otherwise hardly play with.

It also puts even good players at a slight disadvantage, because these regular players often don't have great skills and/or are hard to control.

Done Naldo, close to Gervinho. Not sure about Zlatan, as I already have the Flashback card and you can only use him once in a squad. :D

And if you need a playing partner for FIFA, you can hit me up. Cooperated with another LCFC fan on here to get a FUT Swap Card recently.

Thanks for offer Prush, I’m on PS4, and think you are Xbox? It’s more the fact people can still use a Martinez wondercard or whatever but mainly fact I’m probably overly honest and stick to my word and it probably overly winds me up if people don’t! I stuck at Gervinho, who is not even really going to play because of RTTF Doug Costa and Future Stars Kluivert, but like Headliner Zapata, he’s fun to play with!  That’s kind of what game is meant to be for most of us, right? 

Love be the use of fondle, and I imagine you gently caressing your router saying, “shhh, it’s ok, it’s just a test...” 

?

Screenshot_20190329-105901_Companion_resized.thumb.jpg.7f310deb5f0bd932c8c7c35939269171.jpg

Completed Blanc and sold TOTY Varane leaving me with around 1.8m coins. This is my current team under construction, switching to a 4231 in-game, but thinking about it a 41212 narrow would probably be better with Butra and Ibra up front.

Does anyone have any suggestions for my vacant LB, LM and CMs? The LM and LB must get a link (Neymar and UCL Telles maybe?) but the CM can pretty much be anyone. I have FS Havertz who could be decent at CM, although he is more of a CAM.

2 minutes ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Does anyone have any suggestions for my vacant LB, LM and CMs? The LM and LB must get a link (Neymar and UCL Telles maybe?) but the CM can pretty much be anyone. I have FS Havertz who could be decent at CM, although he is more of a CAM.

I often go with Marcelo at LB. Great links and fun to use even with his base card. Some don't like him defensively though. Telles might be the better bet or Sandro?

I'm loving birthday Muenier at CM. Almost feels like a top Icon. Like you said, you can go with anyone there so of course you want that kind of complete player in that spot.

5 minutes ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Did you get Flashback Vidal? 92 with an Engine.

As for LM/LBs, my 88 Felipe Anderson does a fantastic job (link him up with Flashback Baines or RTTF Marcos Alonso), the 87 Gervinho FUT Birthday card is also nice - you can link him up with an 87 Alex Sandro.

12 minutes ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Screenshot_20190329-105901_Companion_resized.thumb.jpg.7f310deb5f0bd932c8c7c35939269171.jpg

Completed Blanc and sold TOTY Varane leaving me with around 1.8m coins. This is my current team under construction, switching to a 4231 in-game, but thinking about it a 41212 narrow would probably be better with Butra and Ibra up front.

You could go for baby Maldini if you want links and so forth. If you want a cheaper, decent defender that defends and is a bit of a threat from corners, I quite like the RTTF Filipe Luis. He’s scored from a few corners for me and will give you a strong link to Neymaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr too. As Munky says, Marcelo, but I keep my full backs on stay back so he’s not one for me. 

For the ones who haven't been notified yet: From now on, you can gain access to Weekend League up to 24 hours after its initial start and don't have to do the pre-access any longer, which means you can join up until Saturday morning, 6am UK time the latest (if I'm not mistaken).

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Did you get Flashback Vidal? 92 with an Engine.

Unfortunately not.

31 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I often go with Marcelo at LB. Great links and fun to use even with his base card. Some don't like him defensively though. Telles might be the better bet or Sandro?

I'm loving birthday Muenier at CM. Almost feels like a top Icon. Like you said, you can go with anyone there so of course you want that kind of complete player in that spot.

Marcelo is a good call, except I've got Dani Alves at RB who likes to link up with Mbappe and get forward so my LB is set to stay back.

I think I'm going to try out Neymar and Telles on the left and maybe just throw UEL Mili-Savic in at CM for this weekend.

• Like 1

On 29/03/2019 at 08:04, duk3nuk3m said:

Unfortunately not.

Marcelo is a good call, except I've got Dani Alves at RB who likes to link up with Mbappe and get forward so my LB is set to stay back.

I think I'm going to try out Neymar and Telles on the left and maybe just throw UEL Mili-Savic in at CM for this weekend.

Telles very attacking. Get Alex Sandro who is better defender, stronger and taller. He’ll also link with Neymar 

49 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Don’t do this to us again Ash lol 

He has 4 goals 1 assist this month best stats out of all players. Wes will probably get a nomination too. 

To be fair with the fifa leaks/info I get. The guy I've had it from has had a good year with them however they've put some decoys in recently which I haven't shared and only just made money back from investments. 

I doubt Vardy will be that expensive if he does win probably 300k however were close to end game now and tots is just around the corner.

• Like 1

Squeaky bum time in the Weekend League. 5-3 up, then lost about six in a row, scrambled to 8 and 11.

From there on, I managed to hold a mediocre 11 and 15. So I thought I'd give the last four matches a go.

Lost the first, then won the remaining three. Gold 3. Result.

Edited by MC Prussian