Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

7 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Well 5 losses out of 5 tonight. Safe to say I am not good at this game ?

You are at a massive disadvantage starting this late in the game. That's before you come up against people who deliberately relegate themselves to get higher points and better rewards

Reckon I’ve finished with ultimate team on this fifa now, haven’t played for about a month and I’ve not missed it at all. I’ve sold everything in my club and I’ve got over 3 million which I’ve arranged to sell. I’ve got a decent untradeable team if I want to go back. 

46 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Reckon I’ve finished with ultimate team on this fifa now, haven’t played for about a month and I’ve not missed it at all. I’ve sold everything in my club and I’ve got over 3 million which I’ve arranged to sell. I’ve got a decent untradeable team if I want to go back. 

Be careful if you are transferring the coins to someone else. They are pretty hot on that this year. I know a few people who have been banned

3 minutes ago, ketteringscott said:

Be careful if you are transferring the coins to someone else. They are pretty hot on that this year. I know a few people who have been banned

Man I used to love selling coins on ebay. Made about £400 on fifa 16 lol

7 hours ago, ketteringscott said:

Know the best way to do it? I did 200k the other day on open bid and I think I’ve got away with that but 3 million might be abit more difficult. 

9 hours ago, ketteringscott said:

You are at a massive disadvantage starting this late in the game. That's before you come up against people who deliberately relegate themselves to get higher points and better rewards

My team isn’t to bad just seems really slow compared to others. And people that do unnecessary skill really bugs me ??

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

I wonder what happens if you put this over a world map..... 

fut_bday.jpg

You'd get no Premier League clubs so that's probably not a thing. 

Also, the Atlantic would be tiny and all the African cities would be well south of the West African hot spot with all the good players. 

Edited by Finnegan

So, the yearly TOTW fail is taking place again.

You can play the weekly TOTW, win it and it will no longer count as a locked "completed" once you exit and re-enter.

Happens every single year. lol

Edited by MC Prussian

6 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Sold my 90 Mbappe and grabbed the FUT bday one at LW. 

Meunier at CDM looks like a nice one to go along with it too.

Mate do you feel much difference between the two? Sold my 90 too to save some coins from the crash but tempted by the new lw card

18 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Mate do you feel much difference between the two? Sold my 90 too to save some coins from the crash but tempted by the new lw card

Only used him for 3 games so far so it's hard to say. Been great though and I always prefer having him on the left anyway. Can't beat that speed!

Also, it's easier for hybrids with him on the wing. Picked up the bday Martial ST to help with that. That's a very nice card too.

Just played 1 of those guys that spends his whole life savings building a team only to constantly play long balls to his ibra followed by a cross to his ibra... lost 4.2 with all 4 of his goals from crosses lol... he then sends me a msg laughing, I replied saying I’d sooner lose than play like that and left the conversation... he then re added me again giving it the big un so I pretty much said the same again finishing it off by calling him a bitch.... fvcker had the cheek to report me lol I remember why I stopped playing the game now 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Managed 17-13 this week but those last 3 wins really arent worth the ****ing grind.

Well done.

Still, what do you gain extra?

15'000 more coins and a different set of packs as opposed to Gold 3, plus maybe a better chance of packing a better untradeable TOTW player as part of your rewards?

It's just not that enticing to me.