Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

4 hours ago, dbtcity said:

He’s superb I’d ? recommend doing his sbc, he was mainly the reason I wanted Mendy

Would he be good in a defensive position? I usually have my two Cms (Viera and Pogba) playing defensively.

38 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Would he be good in a defensive position? I usually have my two Cms (Viera and Pogba) playing defensively.

He has the stats to do so but he’s quite small and has M/H work rates... that being said I have 1 of my 2 cdms set to stay back as I like the other to be a box to box player and I wouldn’t have any worries sticking him there to the point if I’d packed Mendy along with Cavani that’s probably what I would’ve done, I’ve been playing him at Cam though

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

He has the stats to do so but he’s quite small and has M/H work rates... that being said I have 1 of my 2 cdms set to stay back as I like the other to be a box to box player and I wouldn’t have any worries sticking him there to the point if I’d packed Mendy along with Cavani that’s probably what I would’ve done, I’ve been playing him at Cam though

After reading your review I also done him,

traded in fb Rooney, 91 reus from rewards 

and 3 95 goalkeppers.

Hard to fit in my team so I sold Tots Mane 

just bought Ben Yedder for Chem with Suarez.

Got Bamba and Thauvin in rewards.

been playing 442 a lot but now that most teams have Tots defenders they seem less effective 

Suso was crap for me and Thauvin feels it.

gone for 4231

FBC0727B-B462-41AD-ADF7-9097F70AC4AF.jpeg

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

After reading your review I also done him,

traded in fb Rooney, 91 reus from rewards 

and 3 95 goalkeppers.

Hard to fit in my team so I sold Tots Mane 

just bought Ben Yedder for Chem with Suarez.

Got Bamba and Thauvin in rewards.

been playing 442 a lot but now that most teams have Tots defenders they seem less effective 

Suso was crap for me and Thauvin feels it.

gone for 4231

FBC0727B-B462-41AD-ADF7-9097F70AC4AF.jpeg

He’s superb mate you’ll love him, the fact you can play him pretty much anywhere is an added bonus! Have you tried the 352 formation? I’ve been loving using it the last week or so

3 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Never have i rage quit so much in any fifa. I swear every game i come up against TOTS Neymar and i just cant get near him.

Me too, I fear for my furniture to be honest, I've had to move things around so I dont break anything...

22 hours ago, ketteringscott said:

Just pulled this from marquee match ups, not bad at all!

Screenshot_20190620-181100_Companion.jpg

Nice!!! I’ll raise you this guy... ?

I also got Lala and then the 88 Argentinian striker from my picks. 

Thanks EA, just as I’m trying to get out, you haul me back in... 

EFCB15E8-EA59-4CA2-A5EC-DD272B724AE0.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

is it really going to be worth the worst form of fut champs sweat to bag Sarabia and Alisson lol 

I’m at a wedding this weekend and after last weekend nearly killing me to get to G3, I’m glad I have a weekend off. 

4 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Ultimate Tots 

where the game officially implodes 

till next year

I’m sure I’ll dip in but as a Div 5 player who makes G3 by the skin of his teeth, it’s not much fun to play all these stacked teams. Mine is good too, I just like the trading element! LOL 

• Like 1