Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

5 hours ago, Jordan said:

I got promoted to Div 4 this morning. Everything I tried worked this morning, and I killed two birds with one stone doing the Flashback Swap objective (Villa, El Guaje :wub:) and the First Owner objective.

(I’m going to wait until my transfer list is empty to open the Jumbo Player Pack to test @HoustonFox‘s theory lol.)

What theory is this? I'll try anything to change my ****ing pack luck lol

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

YESSSSSSS

First ever Elite finish, right on the weekend where I should get the best possible rewards!!!

Buzzing :) 

**** knows how I managed it because my left eye is ****ed with hayfever.

Well played mate.

I had one of my strangest FUT Champs this week, worst start ever on Friday 6-6, recovered well on Saturday to 17-8, then today lost 1st 2 games to go 17-10 and then somehow managed to win last 3 in a row to finish 20-10 despite being shattered after working this weekend.

Started off as normal on Friday going 8-5, then lost 5 on the trot Saturday night. Finished on 14-12 and can't see myself playing WL again in FIFA 19, unless the rewards drastically improve from the usual TOTW when TOTS is over.

Can't wait to get Sanabria and a ROTW player on Thursday :yahoo:

I packed gold Godin this morning. Between him, TOTS Djené (Guarantee SBC), Gold Sergio Ramos (packed), IF Piqué (WL player pick), and La Liga SBC Umtiti, I’ve got myself a pretty good cadre of La Liga CBs.

13 hours ago, AKCJ said:

YESSSSSSS

First ever Elite finish, right on the weekend where I should get the best possible rewards!!!

Buzzing :) 

**** knows how I managed it because my left eye is ****ed with hayfever.

Que Sarabia and Quagliarellla while some flukey gold 3 cvnt gets Messi and Ronaldo. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Sad 1

Looks like it’ll be 13 out of the 14 Swap cards for me this month (relatively high), so I’ll have some decisions to make.

I did the TOTS Jô objective, which wasn’t a bad way to grab a 90-rated Brazilian player to probably use in an SBC. I have no idea how well Jô is doing in Japan, but I’m thinking back to a few years ago and my goodness, was he one of the worst players I’ve ever seen.

3 hours ago, Jordan said:

Looks like it’ll be 13 out of the 14 Swap cards for me this month (relatively high), so I’ll have some decisions to make.

I did the TOTS Jô objective, which wasn’t a bad way to grab a 90-rated Brazilian player to probably use in an SBC. I have no idea how well Jô is doing in Japan, but I’m thinking back to a few years ago and my goodness, was he one of the worst players I’ve ever seen.

Stick him in that Martinez SBC and then La Croqueta your way to victory!! 

4 hours ago, Thefox81 said:

Last swap card available as an sbc.

I didn't quite make it to the 14. Missed a couple last week from the objectives and can't be arsed for this weeks.

Was a good plan, in the beginning lol

Thanks for keeping count though fox81 :thumbup:

Just now, ketteringscott said:

Just done the ultimate TOTS sbc, packed Benzema. He doesn't fit my team at all, but it could have been a lot worse!

Got quagulilla or however you spell it. Again not any use to my team. But like you say could be worse.

Benzema would fit in my team!

I got Quagliarella, who *doesnt* fit into my team... which is a shame because I’ve heard nothing but great things about that card. Maybe it’s time for some wheeling and dealing on my end.