Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

1 minute ago, dbtcity said:

Moaned like fvck about the rating required (mainly as I think it’s bs for the people who can’t afford it as the game is nearly over) ... bagged CR7 ? .... Fifa 19.... Completed it mate 

Awesome!!! :clap:

I had the Portugal flag, but it was Silva. Had him before and was really good, so I'm happy with that. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Moaned like fvck about the rating required (mainly as I think it’s bs for the people who can’t afford it as the game is nearly over) ... bagged CR7 ? .... Fifa 19.... Completed it mate 

I genuinely am so happy for you! Glad someone got him haha

• Like 1

Oblak... Ah well... Maybe I can get a decent pull again in the Mid-Icon SBC... 

It did cost me TOTS Declan Rice (free), La Liga Casemiro (nowhere near my team), and the UEFA Falcao (only used him for about 8 games.  Had to buy Eriksen and Auba to get to 87.

@dbtcity - flippin' awesome mate! Can I have your autograph?! LOL 

• Haha 1

Went for the Bundesliga TOTS player from my FUT Swap Deal cards and netted Da Costa. Nice. My Bundesliga back four is now settled.

With the last four cards, I got the Mega Pack offer and found TOTS Kuhn a second time.

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Hierro from the mid icon pack... straight into the gullit sbc thank you

How many more do you need to do to get him? 

Mid one is great, got him in that previous mid-icon sbc. I play him CM or CDM depending on my formation 41212 or 4231. Not quite agile enough for CAM, and he still seems to pop up for crucial goals 

35 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

How many more do you need to do to get him? 

Mid one is great, got him in that previous mid-icon sbc. I play him CM or CDM depending on my formation 41212 or 4231. Not quite agile enough for CAM, and he still seems to pop up for crucial goals 

I was just waiting for this icon tbh, i've got all the other teams ready to sumbit, just wanting to do some of the objectives (Jo and Renato) to save a few coins for any future buys, will probably have him by tomorrow.

This will be the first time using him ever lol, but practically everyone raves on about him so lets see what he's all about haha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

5 more silver assists? 

For the final FUTswap player! 

53 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

I was just waiting for this icon tbh, i've got all the other teams ready to sumbit, just wanting to do some of the objectives (Jo and Renato) to save a few coins for any future buys, will probably have him by tomorrow.

This will be the first time using him ever lol, but practically everyone raves on about him so lets see what he's all about haha

Awesome! Be interesting to hear how you get on. For some reason EA always default him to taking corners if I don’t assign too. I like Engine on him too but for moments I’m not sure...