Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

2 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Nice!!! I’ll raise you this guy... ?

I also got Lala and then the 88 Argentinian striker from my picks. 

Thanks EA, just as I’m trying to get out, you haul me back in... 

EFCB15E8-EA59-4CA2-A5EC-DD272B724AE0.jpeg

Always the way, if you stay away for a few weeks I am sure they give you some decent packs to pull you back in

21 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Think one in squad battles this week to? 

Already included that last monday when squad battles started. Ive got 9 in my squad at the moment. 1 from this weeks squad battles and 3 weekly objectives leaves 1 more. Probably sbc on tuesday.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Will1981 said:

My worst ever start to FUT Champs currently 3-4.

6-6 now this is beyond a joke how can I go from consistent Gold 1 to this crap, just lost to a guy who had red Mbappe and red Pepe how lucky can you get.

Edited by Will1981

1 hour ago, Thefox81 said:

Done the Mahrez flashback using a lot of deadwood in my squad. Didnt cost anything to do. 3 games, 5 assists and 3 goals so far. Replaced Figo for the time being.

Thats awesome!

For me I'm on my way for the 10 game loan version objective. Not hard to do since Vardy scores most of my goals. If only they counted Lineker as a Leicester player ;)

Also doing the objective to win 4 rivals matches with players that are first owner. Works out well for me since Vardy, Lineker, TOTS Sancho and FUT Champs TAA all fit the bill.

Edited by spacemunky

24 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Thats awesome!

For me I'm on my way for the 10 game loan version objective. Not hard to do since Vardy scores most of my goals. If only they counted Lineker as a Leicester player ;)

Also doing the objective to win 4 rivals matches with players that are first owner. Works out well for me since Vardy, Lineker, TOTS Sancho and FUT Champs TAA all fit the bill.

Changed it around. Put Mahrez on the left for Sane and Figo on the right. Working well so far. Im going to work my way through the objectives once this horrendous FUT champs is over.

• Like 1

Gameplay really has felt shocking tonight! I’m 5/2 and the bs I got in those 2 games I lost were unbelievable the standard 12 shots on target to 1 and I lose 1-0 and the other was against some1 with a bog standard team where my galacticos went from champions league to junior league with his players going the opposite way lol add a bunch of eaids into the equation and I lost 3-2! Thank god this is the last WL league of Fifa 19 

2 swap deals mahrez and win four rivals done last night luckily people would have been playing weekend league so managed to win 4 in a row on rivals. Down side got promoted to div 5 so prob won’t win for s while ?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Gameplay really has felt shocking tonight! I’m 5/2 and the bs I got in those 2 games I lost were unbelievable the standard 12 shots on target to 1 and I lose 1-0 and the other was against some1 with a bog standard team where my galacticos went from champions league to junior league with his players going the opposite way lol add a bunch of eaids into the equation and I lost 3-2! Thank god this is the last WL league of Fifa 19 

F'n same thing happened to me last night. Beating teams filled with tots and icons... come across a rather average Dutch team and EA says nope no win for you... 22 shots to his 5 and I lose 3.2 lol

6 hours ago, Md9 said:

2 swap deals mahrez and win four rivals done last night luckily people would have been playing weekend league so managed to win 4 in a row on rivals. Down side got promoted to div 5 so prob won’t win for s while ?

Dreams lol I’ve barely completed any of the objective players as I can’t bring myself to try and score with say a Ukrainian in 10 separate div rivals wins in div 1 lol 

7 hours ago, Md9 said:

I did his sbc and ive got to say he is the best winger ive used in the game. 15 games 10 goals 19 assists so far. Hes involved in everything and suprisingly decent in the air.

2 hours ago, Thefox81 said:

I did his sbc and ive got to say he is the best winger ive used in the game. 15 games 10 goals 19 assists so far. Hes involved in everything and suprisingly decent in the air.

He is pretty good I have just used him from the loan and used him for a few games would like to do the sbc but don’t think will have enough high rated players.

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Dreams lol I’ve barely completed any of the objective players as I can’t bring myself to try and score with say a Ukrainian in 10 separate div rivals wins in div 1 lol 

Like to get them out the way ASAP as don’t always get a chance to do it in the week ? imagine will struggle on the last 2 tho so may leave them 

Losing 4-0 at half time in FUT Champs to a scumbag abusing la croquetta and el tornado crosses, fought sod this went all out attack and constant pressure score 5 quick fire goals to go 5-4 up around the 70th minute and then drop back to a more defensive tactic but my team is completely dead on stamina so I try to hold possession and close the game out when goes well until deep into injury time where he steals the ball off me for 1 final attack as he is running at me my David Luiz pulls up injured colliding with my other CB leaving his F. Anderson 1-on-1 with my keeper he squares it to his Mbappe with a completely open goal which he somehow puts wide then rage quits.

My most satisfying ever FUT Champs win.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Legendary on squad battles isn’t to bad just won 2 games 5-4 trying to get the next objective 1 game left to win. Using navas I got from player pick a few weeks  ago and he is fast and scores plenty of goals. 

26 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Legendary on squad battles isn’t to bad just won 2 games 5-4 trying to get the next objective 1 game left to win. Using navas I got from player pick a few weeks  ago and he is fast and scores plenty of goals. 

I personally find it easier than world class 

• Like 1

Thank god that weekend league is over with lol sweating hell! The amount of eaids chucked my way has been unreal as has the amount of games I’ve lost where their keeper has made about 15 saves yet my de gea lost his arms easily lost 3 games against not very good players who bagged with pretty much their only shot whilst I smashed the bar/a brick wall lol, 17/9... roll on Alisson and Quag on Thursday 

I got promoted to Div 4 this morning. Everything I tried worked this morning, and I killed two birds with one stone doing the Flashback Swap objective (Villa, El Guaje :wub:) and the First Owner objective.

(I’m going to wait until my transfer list is empty to open the Jumbo Player Pack to test @HoustonFox‘s theory lol.)

Edited by Jordan
Typo
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I personally find it easier than world class 

I concede more but tend to score more as well so don’t mind to much it got me up to elite 3 which I haven’t finished on as I normally only play pro/world class if the teams are rubbish ?

• Like 1