Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

1 hour ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

I thought the same without shadow chem, think I’m going to put one on him for this WL and see how he does. 

Had a couple of games with him and he was decent. Deffo glad I got him when I did, picked him up for 15.5k. 

I've somehow managed to scrape most of my unused reward picks and some untradeables / spares kicking around my club in to a semi workable fitness team.

Took some serious bodging lol

24loc90.jpg

Need to pick up Matuidi but he'll pay me back in saved squad fitness cards what he costs in the space of a week probably. I've been shovelling crap loads in to them. Don't think I'd use this in weekend league but it'll stop me needing fitness cards during rivals.

I'll swap Matuidi with Fabian and Ben Yedder with Richarlison (why are there no CF to CAMs on the market btw!?) in game with dynamic tactics. 

21 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I've somehow managed to scrape most of my unused reward picks and some untradeables / spares kicking around my club in to a semi workable fitness team.

24loc90.jpg

Need to pick up Matuidi but he'll pay me back in saved squad fitness cards what he costs in the space of a week probably. I've been shovelling crap loads in to them. Don't think I'd use this in weekend league but it'll stop me needing fitness cards during rivals.

I'll swap Matuidi with Fabian and Ben Yedder with Richarlison (why are there no CF to CAMs on the market btw!?) in game with dynamic tactics. 

CF to CAM is because of the flashback Gotze I think.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

24loc90.jpg

There was some CF to CAM on the market the other day but there was literally about 5 of them, all going for 5k. I need 2 for my squad :dry:

8 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

There was some CF to CAM on the market the other day but there was literally about 5 of them, all going for 5k. I need 2 for my squad :dry:

CF gives the same chem bonus as CAM. save yourself 5k. like i didnt

30 minutes ago, Beliall said:

CF gives the same chem bonus as CAM. save yourself 5k. like i didnt

I wanted to convert my CF to CM though Bel. For example I’ve got Muller and Champions League Benzema but I won’t use them as ST, so thought it would be a good idea to try them both in CM with the use of a chem card. A CF player playing in the CM role doesn’t work.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Make sure you do all of your daily objectives. One of them pays out an expensive consumable. I’ve had either a hunter or a shadow chem, or a CF-CAM every day for about a week from it.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Needs more pace up front.

Id sell Hagi at the minute with icon prices so high and bring in KDB or Pogba aswell.

icon prices are so high theres almost no point doing the SBC. might as well buy who you want

18 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Completely forgot to redeem my Weekend League access.

**** sake man, why does it not just auto redeem when you get your rewards?

I guess it's swings and round abouts. 

It's a nice feature that you can sit on the points and redeem them when you know you'll have a weekend free. 

But it sucks for people in your situation. 

They should have a toggle button on the UI so people who want to redeem automatically can. Surely shouldn't be hard. 

Just now, Finnegan said:

I guess it's swings and round abouts. 

It's a nice feature that you can sit on the points and redeem them when you know you'll have a weekend free. 

But it sucks for people in your situation. 

They should have a toggle button on the UI so people who want to redeem automatically can. Surely shouldn't be hard. 

maybe mate, but the option to redeem is right on screen. i can understand if you are gooing from game to game and just log gout after a session,, but dont you stop earning points after you hit 2k if you dont redeem?

31 minutes ago, Beliall said:

maybe mate, but the option to redeem is right on screen. i can understand if you are gooing from game to game and just log gout after a session,, but dont you stop earning points after you hit 2k if you dont redeem?

Yeah but if you won't get online at all on the Thursday after rewards it does suck a bit. 

The app will help now but it should and could easily be an option you can set where you just redeem automatically if you want. It'd be the easiest bit of code / ui. 

• Like 1