Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

45 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I guess it's swings and round abouts. 

It's a nice feature that you can sit on the points and redeem them when you know you'll have a weekend free. 

But it sucks for people in your situation. 

They should have a toggle button on the UI so people who want to redeem automatically can. Surely shouldn't be hard. 

Or just let me join a weekend league I've missed 30 minutes of.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Or just let me join a weekend league I've missed 30 minutes of.

1 minute ago, buzzer_b said:

Bit daft really, I mean just missing the deadline by an hour or so meaning you need to wait another week. 

Also fair points. 

I don't know why you can't redeem during the WL at all, I mean it's your own time you're wasting essentially. 

• Like 1

First game of WL, drawing 0-0 after 80 mins, he scores (Hazard outjumping Manolas from a corner). I equalise on 90 mins with a Manolas 20 yarder :blink: then immediately after he scores a kick off goal, Chiellini decides he wants to make a bursting run from defence despite me not having the ball obviously leaving a nice big gap for his Aubameyang to run straight through and win it. 

This game is so full of shite :appl:lol

10 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Hard to find a decent Brazilian right back innit? ;)

I thought about trying that formation, but I love my wide players....out wide!

Looks good though.

Might get munier pretty sure hes got an IF?  But yeah since they downgraded Dani alves there all pretty garbage

2 hours ago, deejdeej said:

First game of WL, drawing 0-0 after 80 mins, he scores (Hazard outjumping Manolas from a corner). I equalise on 90 mins with a Manolas 20 yarder :blink: then immediately after he scores a kick off goal, Chiellini decides he wants to make a bursting run from defence despite me not having the ball obviously leaving a nice big gap for his Aubameyang to run straight through and win it. 

This game is so full of shite :appl:lol

First rule of FIFA 19 Ultimate Team Division Rivals: Always expect the team that has conceded first to magically equalize straight after kick-off.

Happens to me on a regular basis.

Just as in the game granting you more chances towards the end of each first half and late into a game when you‘re up against the AI in offline matches.

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I was joking about pace. I’d just be wary of paying 600k for an icon because as soon as they’re not needed in an SBC they’ll drop like a stone. Looks a nice side though.

That's true although I think there will be more icon sbcs and haha I thought so! Its all about that pace. 

30 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Is it just me or is De Gea well overrated? Costs a fortune and other than the occasional top save, he's let's ****ing loads in.

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

If you don't have Courtois you're at a disadvantage. 

Allison has also some fantastic reflexes.