Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

48 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Is it just me or is De Gea well overrated? Costs a fortune and other than the occasional top save, he's let's ****ing loads in.

I've got Ederson untradeable, the guy if a liabilty 90% of the time, reverted back to using leno.

39 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Allison has also some fantastic reflexes.

The number of times I’ve played against him and he’s pulled off wonder saves is so annoying. He’s the new Fahrmann. I had Handanovic for about 4 games and went quickly back to Donnaruma. I love a keeper with a long throw (which Donna doesn’t have but seemingly I couldn’t get Handanovic’s to work either. Loving my Calcio team at the moment, not sure any other keepers are better than those two. 

34 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I'd have come close to RQ lol

Same, p***es me off so much you can be bettering someone, give a corner away and they just score. Probably more annoying that I can never do it back!! LOL 

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Oh man. That's brutal. 

Gone up something mad like 200k since? 

I mean I can't be too mad. I sold him because I packed Ronaldo lol 

But still.

I got 250k odd and he went up to 490k.

He's plummeted back to about 360k.

17 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I mean I can't be too mad. I sold him because I packed Ronaldo lol 

But still.

I got 250k odd and he went up to 490k.

He's plummeted back to about 360k.

On average, how many packs do you open a week? (From anywhere, rewards, coins, SBCs, fps, whatever.) 

7 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

On average, how many packs do you open a week? (From anywhere, rewards, coins, SBCs, fps, whatever.) 

Just weekend league rewards usually. I don't play squad battles and I take the coins from Division Rivals.

I do SBCs that I have the players for. 

I have had some ridiculous pack luck this year though. I've gotten to the point where only really Icons improve my team in November. I've had years where i've actually spent a good amount of money on the game without having a team like this.

I'd have more money if I didn't panic and do the first Icon SBC. I didn't realise there were a few to choose from (I thought it gave you a random Prime Icon) so I panic bought a rubbish Icon and submitted it before realising I only have a few to choose from. I picked Hierro who is good but Sergio Ramos was better.

Hopefully they release a new set tonight because if someone really good is in it then i'll submit Hierro for it.

Edited by AKCJ