Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

One off maybe? 40k on XBOX.

Nah he was going for 60k this morning but is slowly dropping down so hoping the crash drops him lower than 52k. 

I’ve packed Muller this morning with my rewards. Anyone used him? I was thinking of converting him to midfield. He’s worth about 20k. Sell or keep?

2 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

So I sold Douglas Costa for 52k last night anticipating this ‘crash’, wake up this morning and his price has gone up to 60k.

Fantastic.

Bit of a mini crash this week with some better players prices coming down, but now it looks like the prices are going back up as people are getting ready for the weekend league, e.g. Salah was BIN 250k yesterday, he's now shot up back to his 275K usual price.

1 hour ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Got f*** all in everything apart from my second player pick... MERTENS :D

I hate you with my entire being. 

I did the UCL marquee match ups with my reward packs though and got about an extra 70k worth of players, including UCL Coman, though. So that's alright. 

Coins wise it was productive but my player picks were shocking. Can't argue too much, my two prior weeks I got Fabian, Martial, Manolas and Sarabia so this was probably the first time I got utter crap. 

I've been a long time lurker on this thread but finally mashed through my first weekend league. 

Romagnoli as my player pick and the rest being SBC fodder. A lot of work for a player which I will struggle to get into my side.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I hate you with my entire being. 

I did the UCL marquee match ups with my reward packs though and got about an extra 70k worth of players, including UCL Coman, though. So that's alright. 

Coins wise it was productive but my player picks were shocking. Can't argue too much, my two prior weeks I got Fabian, Martial, Manolas and Sarabia so this was probably the first time I got utter crap. 

Yeah not too bad, in fairness my best player pick before today was Casillas/Nani so I was due something half decent lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Gold 2... had 2 trash 81 players to choose from and the rest 79 or lower!!! How gold 3+ players get below 81 rated players from the player pick packs blow my mind! Stopping at gold 3 next week

Again does Gold 3 automatically qualify you to the following WL? I’ve already gotten to 2000 rival points so might actually give the WL a try, I just know the Fifa rage will come out though. I remember doing the WL in 17 and my controller got chucked around my front room like a rugby ball.

3 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Again does Gold 3 automatically qualify you to the following WL? I’ve already gotten to 2000 rival points so might actually give the WL a try, I just know the Fifa rage will come out though. I remember doing the WL in 17 and my controller got chucked around my front room like a rugby ball.

silver 1 (11 wins) gives you 2000 points

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

Just play it, worst case scenario it annoys you and you turn it off. It'll be no more stressful than rivals tbh. 

Either silver 1 or gold 3 is the minimum for 2k qualification points iirc which is enough for one qualification. 

My first ever week with the game I played enough rivals to qualify outright so I'm now kinda ahead of the curve every week, each week my rewards just fills me back up after I've already just qualified if that makes sense. Handy. 

43 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Just play it, worst case scenario it annoys you and you turn it off. It'll be no more stressful than rivals tbh. 

Either silver 1 or gold 3 is the minimum for 2k qualification points iirc which is enough for one qualification. 

My first ever week with the game I played enough rivals to qualify outright so I'm now kinda ahead of the curve every week, each week my rewards just fills me back up after I've already just qualified if that makes sense. Handy. 

Yeh I’ll deffo give it a pop. Think I’m good enough to atleast re-qualify for the following week.

The amount of rewards you can get per week is ridiculous if you can get round to playing Rivals, SB and the WL lol

3 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

I prefer WL to rivals. Every game in rivals seems to decided by the odd goal and there’s never an easy game. You still get them in WL but there’s always couple of games without any stress. 

37 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

IF Chilwell isn’t too shabby when you put a shadow chem card on him. Decent.

He should get a fair crack at a good card next year, high eighties pace minimum, ridiculously high stamina, moderate crossing and dribbling. 

Just in time for him to move to Man City.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

He should get a fair crack at a good card next year, high eighties pace minimum, ridiculously high stamina, moderate crossing and dribbling. 

Just in time for him to move to Man City.

Agree. He’s improved vastly over the last 12 months. He’s a lot quicker than people think. My mate at work reckons he’s atleast an 87 for pace.

:nigel:

Edited by buzzer_b
  • Like 1