Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

38 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I think the boat has sailed for that mate people started liquidating their clubs a few weeks back, can’t see there being much more of a crash than what’s already hit imo, will probably dip a bit more but not to the extent it’s already hit ie players like if Lukaku dropping nearly 100k

Yeh I think it’s too much of a risk to sell up. Can’t see me making much profit at all if I do it.

1 minute ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I made a big thing of not spending on Fifa points this year, I’ve just lost 700k in one go. Think I’m done with Fifa now.

That's brutal. Sorry to hear that.

I quite enjoy FIFA 19 myself - for many reasons. One of the first FIFA titles EA have gotten right in years.

6 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Apparently they’re looking into it, and stuff will be returned.

They had to take it down as the requirements allowed people to do the other 3 sbcs for 60k and get packs worth 150k so people were just repeating the whole thing over and over. I am sure they will sort it out as they ballsed it up

Yeah. Think I'm done until they patch it again. Thought it was just the connection over the last few days but just played a couple matches of WL and the game is kinda unrecognisable. 

It's odd, it's all things that weren't in the patch notes but the game feels completely alien. 

I'm not doing thirty games of that this weekend. No chance. 

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Yeah. Think I'm done until they patch it again. Thought it was just the connection over the last few days but just played a couple matches of WL and the game is kinda unrecognisable. 

It's odd, it's all things that weren't in the patch notes but the game feels completely alien. 

I'm not doing thirty games of that this weekend. No chance. 

Since the patch it's been a joke to be honest.

Every game is so unresponsive.

Just slapped someone 4-1. Kouyate scores a 45 yard screamer against Ederson - ok then. Had every man and his dog behind the ball there after. Hazard and Kane done the business. Rage quit.

In all seriousness i love the concept of the new rivals but its sweat central bring back divisions. 

23 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Just slapped someone 4-1. Kouyate scores a 45 yard screamer against Ederson - ok then. Had every man and his dog behind the ball there after. Hazard and Kane done the business. Rage quit.

In all seriousness i love the concept of the new rivals but its sweat central bring back divisions. 

I think rivals would work if the rewards were made better for the higher divisions. When you have players relegating themselves you know something isn’t right.