Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

I did the daft thing of not just putting the controller down and walking away from this game this weekend.

Gave up 9 losses in 10 games on Saturday afternoon. I've never been so revved up from a video game lol 

Ended up on 14 wins, 14 losses.

Since that I sold Neymar, UCL Fabinho, OTW Cancelo and Mbappe and did the Makelele SBC. He's amazing. I was sceptical about his height but he's not actually that small and his physical stats make up for it. My team is ridiculous and I really ought to be pushing Gold 1/Elite 3 again with it.

In game it's a 4-2-3-1;

GK - Courtois

RB - Flashback Juanfran

RCB - Prime Hierro

LCB - Varane

LB - Red Alex Sandro

CDM - Kante

CDM - Prime Makelele

LAM - POTM Hazard

CAM - De Bruyne

RAM - UCL Sane

ST - Ronaldo

31 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

I’m finding the WL easier than Rivals. Anybody else finding this?

Dunno, I seemed to be smashing rivals at the minute. Won 6 on the bounce and can't stop scoring. Hoping the overall needed for rank 1 should be lower this week with WL being extended

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

I did the daft thing of not just putting the controller down and walking away from this game this weekend.

Gave up 9 losses in 10 games on Saturday afternoon. I've never been so revved up from a video game lol 

Since that I sold Neymar, UCL Fabinho, OTW Cancelo and Mbappe and did the Makelele SBC. He's amazing. I was sceptical about his height but he's not actually that small and his physical stats make up for it. My team is ridiculous and I really ought to be pushing Gold 1/Elite 3 again with it.

In game it's a 4-2-3-1;

GK - Courtois

RB - Flashback Juanfran

RCB - Prime Hierro

LCB - Varane

LB - Red Alex Sandro

CDM - Kante

CDM - Prime Makelele

LAM - POTM Hazard

CAM - De Bruyne

RAM - UCL Sane

ST - Ronaldo

Kante and Makelele paired at CDM sounds a bit unfair lol

10 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Don't underestimate the power of Vards. 225 goals in 300 online games isn't a bad return for a 1000 coin striker.

No one has scored more goals for me in the last few Fifas than Vardy. Still use him.

IF Chilly and Ricardo also start on my top team. Both have been great.

16 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

No one has scored more goals for me in the last few Fifas than Vardy. Still use him.

All 3 are regular starters in my team too lol

• Like 1

Bought Sanchez, Fabinho and Lingard (all rttf variants) yesterday.... sold all 3 after 5 games as nif Zaha felt better than Lingard and the other 2 felt no better than their base cards...

same old this fifa from me WL wise started off my 1st 11 games 6-5... now I’m 15-7, will stop as soon as I hit 17 unless I pull 2 wins out the bag straight off the bat then I might push on for gold 1

19 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I’ve tried Walker and Valencia but always end up back at Ricardo... weren’t to sure on Chilwell  though, really wanted him to be decent for me but he always seemed out of position 

I played an 81-rated team vs an 86 in a placement game and won 5-0 despite having 11 attempts on goal to my opponent's 20. Got placed in D6 and scraped past another 86 in my first game, 2-1, and I think I had a little help from the good folks at EA Sports in that one, too.

In my 3 SB packs, the only pull of note is Isco, but considering what I've been reading from you guys, I think I should be satisfied with this return. lol

These are my squads now, and Lacazette is going to have to do some serious business for me because I moved Vardy (who's so great to play with) to the bench. I was using the 433 with CAM/CF with my Prem team but that was getting stale. I still have my Neymar coins to spend to strengthen my squad.

Also, I have three things I just can't find answers to... if anyone here can help, I will send all of the prayers and good energy I have to get you a walkout in your next pack.

1) How long do chemistry styles ("sniper," "architect," etc) last?

2) Is it necessary to use position modifiers (like CDM>>CM) if the player has 10 chemistry?

3) How safe/reliable are the tools futbin (squad analyser, etc.)?

fut2.jpg

fut1.jpg

25 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

I cringe at the amount of coins I spunk up the wall on the 5% selling fees. I cannot help myself selling my strikers and wingers for different ones. Plus they all seem to drop in value as soon as I buy the ****ers.

I've bought expensive players and sold them after a few games because I didn't like them. I feel your pain. I recently sold KDB right after he scored a winning free kick for me lol

6 hours ago, AKCJ said:

In game it's a 4-2-3-1;

GK - Courtois

RB - Flashback Juanfran

RCB - Prime Hierro

LCB - Varane

LB - Red Alex Sandro

CDM - Kante

CDM - Prime Makelele

LAM - POTM Hazard

CAM - De Bruyne

RAM - UCL Sane

ST - Ronaldo

Fvck me with that team you should be hitting top 100!

:nigel:

1 hour ago, HankMarvin said:

Sold 10 Hectors yesterday night for 38k after the re release of the SBC, now selling for 60k :claude:

Every Gold German IF has shot up, some extinct. I’m hoping to snipe one as I’ve only got to do the Player of the Month challenge to get Sancho.