Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

6 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Right lads I’ve now got to make a La Liga team as I’ve got quite a few decent players for it. Can anyone suggest any upgrades to this team? Obviously be realistic with the coins I’ve got.

3C8C98A6-5942-4093-94B2-592C75F13B64.thumb.png.e0249ddca8450d61e1551d84ebc09bab.png

Saul and/or Illarramendi in central midfield - alternatively, IF Joan Jordan is a surprisingly good and very balanced card, too. Shooting stats, phwoarr.

Get two proper strikers in. Griezmann would be the ideal choice, but very costly still.

Benzema and Iñaki Williams work fine, Williams with the right chem card turns into a proper powerhouse especially.

Then Piqué at centre-back and you're sorted.

Edited by MC Prussian

Got absolutely nobody from my untradeable Rank 1 division 5 rivals rewards.

Got Plea and Rami as my red picks from weekend league rewards then in my 1st 100k I get Neymar who I sell for 608k really wish I could use him but I am only using untradeable players this year.

Seems like luck was bad for everyone this week then - same here. Fvck all in Div 3, rank 1 untradeables and fut champs packs. Even put the 84’s I got in to the Alonso SBC and got nothing in the rewards for that either lol 

At least Plea and Szczesny weren’t too bad as my gold 3 picks, though I already had Szczesny’s 1st IF red lol 

Edited by Devonfox1884

4 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Seems like luck was bad for everyone this week then - same here. Fvck all in Div 3, rank 1 untradeables and fut champs packs. Even put the 84’s I got in to the Alonso SBC and got nothing in the rewards for that either lol 

At least Plea and Szczesny weren’t too bad as my gold 3 picks, though I already had Szczesny’s 1st IF red lol 

will come in very handy at FUTmas.

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

Saul and/or Illarramendi in central midfield - alternatively, IF Joan Jordan is a surprisingly good and very balanced card, too. Shooting stats, phwoarr.

Get two proper strikers in. Griezmann would be the ideal choice, but very costly still.

Benzema and Iñaki Williams work fine, Williams with the right chem card turns into a proper powerhouse especially.

Then Piqué at centre-back and you're sorted.

I had Benzema’s blue card but untradable, never got on with him so used him for an SBC. Williams on the other hand is OP, every time I’ve come up against him he seems unstoppable so for 900 coin it’s a no-brainer. As for midfield I was thinking between Modric, Kroos and Isco but unsure with once would be better in the CAM role. At the back I’m quite happy to tryout Barta but out of all the La Liga CB’s I’ll probably pick up Pique, preferably have Ramos or Varane but there prices are ridiculous.

I have got Mariano, Real ST, has anyone used him?

Edited by buzzer_b

9 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

I had Benzema’s blue card but untradable, never got on with him so used him for an SBC. Williams on the other hand is OP, every time I’ve come up against him he seems unstoppable so for 900 coin it’s a no-brainer. As for midfield I was thinking between Modric, Kroos and Isco but unsure with once would be better in the CAM role. At the back I’m quite happy to tryout Barta but out of all the La Liga CB’s I’ll probably pick up Pique, preferably have Ramos or Varane but there prices are ridiculous.

I have got Mariano, Real ST, has anyone used him?

Ben Yedder and Gameiro together is also a great striker combo for a La Liga team. Or try adding Rodrigo.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I took the 52K for Rivals. 

For FUT Champs I guess you're not going to get anyone when it's pick 3? Like everyone I got Plea. I forget who else I picked, so I know he's good. 

As long as you finish 11 wins or above you can technically get anyone in your picks. 

I got Manolas second week. 

• Thanks 1

Took the 4 untradeable mega packs.

Nothing special but bernado Silva, naby ketia, rui patricio and Henderson certainly don't harm my PL bench. Plus it means the Henderson I had can go on the transfer pile for now.

Must try to complete more games this week tho.

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

Is anybody selling up for Black Friday? Unsure whether to risk selling players for it.

I think the boat has sailed for that mate people started liquidating their clubs a few weeks back, can’t see there being much more of a crash than what’s already hit imo, will probably dip a bit more but not to the extent it’s already hit ie players like if Lukaku dropping nearly 100k