Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

6 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Had to get in as many games as possible today as at work a lot over the weekend. Ending the day 15-4 which isn’t too bad... hopefully be able to squeeze in the other 11 at various points.  

That's a grind and a half! Played 2 won both on pens so far :ph34r: good going.

13 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

That's a grind and a half! Played 2 won both on pens so far :ph34r: good going.

Yeah I got to 11-3 and thought “I’ll finish when I next lose”, next thing I know I’ve played for another hour and a half before that happens lol You lucky bastard, I never win on pens!

Edited by Devonfox1884

10 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

What happened to the Jordon Sancho Bundesliga Player of the Month SBC? lol

I swear it was online not so long ago, they've taken it down again. :crylaugh:Surely somebody must be trolling from within the company.

EA Sports at their best. Shambles.

They put him up with the wrong position. 

I'd have thought it'd be easy to change that but it isn't for some reason. 

3 wins, 3 losses. Literally should have won every single one of them bar one. Breezes the first two games with ease, rage quit galore and then the last minute conceded goals came.

Played a team with Neymar in it and he literally smashed by back doors in on his own.

Edited by buzzer_b

9 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

All my players have been returned from the icon SBC that was taken down.

Same here, the SBC is back online, just with five instead of four challenges.

Even the two IFs I had bought to complete one of the initial challenges are now brand-new, meaning "First Owner" items instead of purchased ones. Noice.

@howlinmadmurfdoc will be happy, too.

Edited by MC Prussian

11 hours ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Yeah I got to 11-3 and thought “I’ll finish when I next lose”, next thing I know I’ve played for another hour and a half before that happens lol You lucky bastard, I never win on pens!

Won 5 out of 6 now and 4 on pens lol my luck will hit a major downturn soon I'm sure of it! Good luck.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Just played the most insane team. All special cards with 5 prime icons, 3 Totms, etc. Luckily he's as bad at the game as me and I won on pens lol

3 wins outta 8 so far ^_^

I played someone this morning who had about three icons and majority of players were special cards. You could just tell they used mums credit card because he was absolutely shocking, made him rage quit.

Played 12, won 7.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Same here, the SBC is back online, just with five instead of four challenges.

Even the two IFs I had bought to complete one of the initial challenges are now brand-new, meaning "First Owner" items instead of purchased ones. Noice.

@howlinmadmurfdoc will be happy, too.

Yeah I got my icon back. 

Just did a gold upgrade pack and got Van Dijk aswell. Still doing crap this weekend though. 

Randomly got 7 of the 11 players back I put into the Sancho SBC aswell.

23 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

The Icon SBCs are cringeworthy, anyway.

Hardly anyone's got one, and to buy one, you need to be a (coin) millionaire. lol

EA logic.

Ridiculous really. Give up an icon to get an untradable icon. Makes no sense unless you have got millions to blow.