Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

46 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Managed to get Sancho in the end picking up Hector for about 61k. Well overpriced but couldn’t be arsed to wait it out. Slapped a Deadeye Chem card on him and his stats look unreal. Hope he’s worth it.

My bet is there will be at least another German IF this Wednesday.

If only people weren‘t so impatient.:whistle:

Edited by MC Prussian

42 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

My bet is there will be at least another German IF this Wednesday.

If only people weren‘t so impatient.:whistle:

The SBC finishes in 11 days so no doubt in a weeks time the price of them will have dropped significantly but yeh I’m impatient  :P

10 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

At least we’ll be able to open our rewards Thursday morning and put them into the SBC to make it cheaper. 

Yes, Mega Packs and Rare Player packs with an 82 OVR at best. :D

The packs EA offer for completing SBCs and the Weekend League are mostly laughable in terms of rewards.

8 hours ago, Jordan said:

I played an 81-rated team vs an 86 in a placement game and won 5-0 despite having 11 attempts on goal to my opponent's 20. Got placed in D6 and scraped past another 86 in my first game, 2-1, and I think I had a little help from the good folks at EA Sports in that one, too.

In my 3 SB packs, the only pull of note is Isco, but considering what I've been reading from you guys, I think I should be satisfied with this return. lol

These are my squads now, and Lacazette is going to have to do some serious business for me because I moved Vardy (who's so great to play with) to the bench. I was using the 433 with CAM/CF with my Prem team but that was getting stale. I still have my Neymar coins to spend to strengthen my squad.

Also, I have three things I just can't find answers to... if anyone here can help, I will send all of the prayers and good energy I have to get you a walkout in your next pack.

1) How long do chemistry styles ("sniper," "architect," etc) last?

2) Is it necessary to use position modifiers (like CDM>>CM) if the player has 10 chemistry?

3) How safe/reliable are the tools futbin (squad analyser, etc.)?

fut2.jpg

fut1.jpg

1: Forever or until you change it to something else.

2: nope

3: I use the futbin app. I like it for the squad builder and prices. I'm sure it's as safe as anything else out there. 

3 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I’ve noticed a lot of streamers posting the same thing... Ea(Fifa) have had a stinker of a week

Extend the extension of FUT Champs?

Literally has 6 games to go to get to Gold 1 aswell. Fvck this shit I’m going bed.

Edited by buzzer_b

5 hours ago, spacemunky said:

1: Forever or until you change it to something else.

2: nope

3: I use the futbin app. I like it for the squad builder and prices. I'm sure it's as safe as anything else out there. 

Awesome, thank you!

• Like 1

I don't know what it is, but ever since leaving Division 6 in Division Rivals, where it was a ball-ache stringing a few wins together, Division 5 has been very welcoming - so far.

Appreciate getting more points out of wins.

Also, if you get that Daily Objective right by scoring with a Portuguese player, you receive a 99 contract card. lol

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

I don't know what it is, but ever since leaving Division 6 in Division Rivals, where it was a ball-ache stringing a few wins together, Division 5 has been very welcoming - so far.

Appreciate getting more points out of wins.

Also, if you get that Daily Objective right by scoring with a Portuguese player, you receive a 99 contract card. lol

I had a spell last week where three days out of four I got a hunter card from a daily objective.

New patch coming... Ai defending has been nerfed, Manual defending looks like it’s been buffed and constant pressure users are going to be penalised by it having a massive hit on the players stamina... it’s only took them like 2/3 months to fix a few of the big problems with the game imo 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

New patch coming... Ai defending has been nerfed, Manual defending looks like it’s been buffed and constant pressure users are going to be penalised by it having a massive hit on the players stamina... it’s only took them like 2/3 months to fix a few of the big problems with the game imo 

Get in.

Ask anyone whos played me on here i play from the back and build attacks. This year that constsnt pressure has been very hard to get out of even against the 'shitter/lesser' opponents. Rivals and Champs might be less sweaty now with the nerf of AI defending.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Antonio swap card worth getting you reckon or keep saving?

Played against someone who had the Antonio swap card, the guy wasn't too bad but Antonio was utter garbage for him, I almost felt sorry for him, my defenders (Manolas/Chiellini) easily knocked him off the ball and his shots from long range were rubbish, he also never ran past my defence which usually happens every minute so I would say no, not worth it.

On 19/11/2018 at 13:59, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Buy 83 rated for as close to discard price as you can. If the predicted TOTW SBC comes up on Friday then they’ll jump to 3k each. I don’t think high rated cards can stay as low as they are either for long either.

Outfield 83s up to 2k+ already. I’m selling all mine now and buying cheap informs.