Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

39 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Played against someone who had the Antonio swap card, the guy wasn't too bad but Antonio was utter garbage for him, I almost felt sorry for him, my defenders (Manolas/Chiellini) easily knocked him off the ball and his shots from long range were rubbish, he also never ran past my defence which usually happens every minute so I would say no, not worth it.

Yeah think I'll save them for a rare jumbo players pack. Might do the flashback sbc instead.

Somehow managed to be nearly 8000 clear into Rank 1 on divisions on 22000. Usually I'm fighting until the last minute.

7 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Am I the only one who doesn’t get on with Martial? Seems slow on the ball and can’t finish his dinner.

I've had him and got rid of him atleast 3 times. Currently playing Rashford and Willian on the wings until half time. 

Then I bring on Coman on the left, Adama on the right and Werner up front at the break. People don't know what's him then second half. Like a pace explosion lol

2 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

I've had him and got rid of him atleast 3 times. Currently playing Rashford and Willian on the wings until half time. 

Then I bring on Coman on the left, Adama on the right and Werner up front at the break. People don't know what's him then second half. Like a pace explosion lol

Werner is different gravy. I picked up his Gold card for next to nothing and he was my top goal scorer for this weekends Fut Champs. The man is a machine.

1 minute ago, buzzer_b said:

Werner is different gravy. I picked up his Gold card for next to nothing and he was my top goal scorer for this weekends Fut Champs. The man is a machine.

He really is. Would love his 86 card but I can't justify the coins when he is just a sub.

Have lost only once since joining Division 5. Get in. More draws than usual in the process, too.

But it makes for a nice change after that constant rollercoaster ride a division further down.

Last match I had I led 1-0, gave up three goals, only to win it 4-3 late into the game.

Edited by MC Prussian

6 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Had a sniff at Prime Icon Lineker (the 92 OVR card) in a Single Player Draft session.

Like a gift of god, Gary moves so silky-smooth through defenses, overcomes offsides easily and has a fantastic shot on him. High workrates also.

Maybe one day...

Listened to your review and bought him today.

First Rivals match hat trick 18 minutes in.

3 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Listened to your review and bought him today.

First Rivals match hat trick 18 minutes in.

I suppose you had a million coins lying around somewhere. lol

But good on you, he's a fantastic player to have in your team, carries all the weight on his own shoulders.

10 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

I suppose you had a million coins lying around somewhere. lol

But good on you, he's a fantastic player to have in your team, carries all the weight on his own shoulders.

Sold some players so yeah had enough and needed someone who I could count on up front in the tough matches. Was between him and Klose but Lineker's prime is about 200K cheaper and looked like the better card.

So, I'm playing a Division Rivals game this morning - my Ligue 1 team against his star-studded La Liga/Prem side with the likes of Bale, etc.

I take the lead from a corner in the first half, we go into the break.

But instead of counting down to three after the 30 seconds of pause, we don't return to the match. Instead, it's just the regular screen of the stadium.

I'm sure he's trying to cheat me into abandoning the game. Am I right? Because if he'd quit, the game would end, and I'd be awarded the win.

Some people...

His team name's Wigan Albion (XBOX). Gamertag (something)1994.

EDIT: He quit. lol

How do people do this and why? Well, I can sense why, but the how is a big question mark.

I have rage quit about three games in my FIFA 19 history so far, but never tried to play mind tricks on my opponent like this.

Edited by MC Prussian

4 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

So, I'm playing a Division Rivals game this morning - my Ligue 1 team against his star-studded La Liga/Prem side with the likes of Bale, etc.

I take the lead from a corner in the first half, we go into the break.

But instead of counting down to three after the 30 seconds of pause, we don't return to the match. Instead, it's just the regular screen of the stadium.

I'm sure he's trying to cheat me into abandoning the game. Am I right? Because if he'd quit, the game would end, and I'd be awarded the win.

Some people...

His team name's Wigan Albion (XBOX). Gamertag (something)1994.

EDIT: He quit. lol

How do people do this and why? Well, I can sense why, but the who is a big question mark.

I have rage quit about three games in my FIFA 19 history so far, but never tried to play mind tricks on my opponent like this.

I have played many times where people seem to really stretch out their replays and keep pausing as much as they can to try and make you quit. I have quit many times because of this as I just think well if it is that important to you then have it. I’m off to the pub.

59 minutes ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

I have played many times where people seem to really stretch out their replays and keep pausing as much as they can to try and make you quit. I have quit many times because of this as I just think well if it is that important to you then have it. I’m off to the pub.

It's not about stretching out replays, it's the odd case where the game doesn't resume after the break and the regular 3-second timer. Which must be forced by the other player - I wonder how that's possible.

43 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Todays TOTW is the best so far.

Vvd

Mahrez

Kane

Robertson i think. 

Salah

Alison

I'm not sure EA would give out upgrades on Van Dijk, Mahrez and Robertson already, after the IFs in weeks 5, 6 and 9 respectively.

I can see this being a rather underwhelming TOTW due to the international break.

Edited by MC Prussian

9 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

I'm not sure EA would give out upgrades on Van Dijk, Mahrez and Robertson already, after the IF in weeks 5, 6 and 9 respectively.

I can see this being a rather underwhelming TOTW due to the international break.

Vvd scored a last minute equaliser. Im just going off what ive been told.

PL upgrade packs potentially coming out too. Black Friday and Cyber Monday coming means there might be a totw sbc too. Just image it ?

8 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Vvd scored a last minute equaliser. Im just going off what ive been told.

PL upgrade packs potentially coming out too. Black Friday and Cyber Monday coming means there might be a totw sbc too. Just image it ?

Well, any PL IF would probably walk into my team. I'm not complaining there.

That aside, maybe we'll be treated to some African Footballer of the Year nominees upgrades or a special card for the winner.

Edited by MC Prussian

6 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Well, any PL IF would probably walk into my team. I'm not complaining there.

That aside, maybe we'll be treated to some African Footballer of the Year nominees upgrades or a special card for the winner.

Think the american/mls mvp will out soon probably that Martinez after the records he's broke.