Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

I had some great players and was losing. I sold them all for less high rated and started winning. I spent the money on SBC’s and got bugger all really. I now have some higher rated players again but only because they are untradeable.

i have untradeable Courtois, Alonso, Ramos, Lucas, Rashford and Fernandinho.

I have lost interest quite a bit ago and not played in two weeks.

55 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Is anyone else at the point where they feel jaded with this game yet. 

Ive got a pretty good team, but there’s not a lot else I can do with it without paying stupid money for Fifa points or getting lucky in rewards.

I suppose moving up in Division Rivals is the main challenge, that and completing SBCs.

I find Squad Battles to be a good side quest. Gives you some extra money and other bonuses on top of the Weekend League.

Last year I mostly only played squad battles but this year I'm enjoying rivals and now the weekend league. 

You can't say that it's just pay to win though. Sure it helps having better players, but even though I do, I still lose to some pretty sh**ty teams lol

Squad battles is still a nice break from facing actual players. Gives me a chance to work on tactics and mess with my squads. I find I don't have to play that much to get at least gold 1 in it.

22 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Last year I mostly only played squad battles but this year I'm enjoying rivals and now the weekend league. 

You can't say that it's just pay to win though. Sure it helps having better players, but even though I do, I still lose to some pretty sh**ty teams lol

Squad battles is still a nice break from facing actual players. Gives me a chance to work on tactics and mess with my squads. I find I don't have to play that much to get at least gold 1 in it.

I lost to an all Chinese team the other day lol

• Haha 1

Alisson, Van Dijk, Salah, Valencia, Kane, Mahrez, Sané. Anyone will do. But the chances are near zero.

Kolarov would be nice, as there are few very good Serie A left-backs available.

Other than that, Jedvaj, Ziyech or Batshuayi are good choices to bolster your XI.

15 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I lost to an all Chinese team the other day lol

Oh, so I don't feel bad about losing against an all-Silver team (Ibegotafeeling was the team name) myself anymore. It can get worse. :D

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, glenny_fox said:

This TOTW was always going to be one of the best due to the black friday promos. EA wont let there biggest money making day go by without a stacked TOTW

Guaranteed totw sbc comimg too i believe. 

?????

Edited by Ashley

7 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Hope you’ve still been purchasing cheap 84+ rated cards.

;)

Mahrez has 10 plus physical boost and 13 stamina increase. Surely that has to be one of the biggest increases in fut history? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

I hate that drag back everyone seems to do, it’s not even realistic but seems to be so effective!

I remember watching a match between two "pros" and they were both doing that non stop. If that's what I have to do to win, I'll pass.

Haven't noticed that move as much in 19 as in 18 though.

Well, that went well in Division 5 tonight. Six losses, one draw. Eeek. Gameplay felt very sloppy from the start today, players hardly moving, as if somebody put an extra weight on them.

Gruesome build-up play, contentious decisions, bad luck, facing better opposition. Just wasn't my day.

At least I managed to complete the Sancho SBC - and got Varane in one of the packs.