Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

35 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I did! Valencia was just the first option. According to Futbin a deadeye Chem makes him 92 rated.

49D060BF-6A8F-4F5D-9E02-009DCBD49390.jpeg

what do you think of the 90 Silva? I've got his red version but he just seems ineffectual for me.

Mahrez is an absolute beast on this game, his curved shots are absolutely insane.

24 minutes ago, glenny_fox said:

what do you think of the 90 Silva? I've got his red version but he just seems ineffectual for me.

Mahrez is an absolute beast on this game, his curved shots are absolutely insane.

He’s no better than the Gundogan i use, Scores a few long shots but doesn’t do a lot else, I think long term I need to replace him.

Wouldn't typically describe myself as having pack luck but just checked the app and apparently I have rivals rewards, didn't think I played at all last week. 

Anyway, opened a gold pack and got Mane. Casual 60k for free, not bad for like rivals level 5 or whatever the lowest tier is haha. 

18 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Wouldn't typically describe myself as having pack luck but just checked the app and apparently I have rivals rewards, didn't think I played at all last week. 

Anyway, opened a gold pack and got Mane. Casual 60k for free, not bad for like rivals level 5 or whatever the lowest tier is haha. 

You get rivals rewards for weekend league. 400 points a game i think?

1 minute ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

You get rivals rewards for weekend league. 400 points a game i think?

Yeah didn't do that either. 

I got **** all rewards, I obviously just played a couple of games I've forgotten about. 

Edited by Finnegan