Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

1 minute ago, Manini said:

“ITs taking an age, it’s taking too long” harps that willy puller Keown. It’s bound to take ages to do anything if the refs constantly surrounded by 4 Man City wet wipes. What’s the bloke supposed to do? 

It would have taken about half the time if he hadn't had to take the captains to one side as a result

This is 100% the Finnegan curse in full effect. 

I turned over cos the City game just looked like it was going to be a procession and even if there were goals it'd just be City running up the score. 

They're now losing and the Atleti game is shit lol

If you're watching the Schalke match... You're welcome. 

5 minutes ago, Guest said:

It would have taken about half the time if he hadn't had to take the captains to one side as a result

Winds me up with VAR. all these pundits have been tugging themselves off silly calling for it for years and then when we finally get it all they do is just slate it. Why do our media have to create controversies with everything? Why can something not just be fine, and normal and we just leave it alone. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Manini said:

Winds me up with VAR. all these pundits have been tugging themselves off silly calling for it for years and then when we finally get it all they do is just slate it. Why do our media have to create controversies with everything? Why can something not just be fine, and normal and we just leave it alone. 

Because everything has to be controversial, just to be edgy.

Just now, Fox in the North said:

Because everything has to be controversial, just to be edgy.

It’s complete bollocks and probably the thing I dislike the most about modern society (I’m being melodramatic it isn’t but it still pisses me off) 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Manini said:

Just the standard attitude towards anything football related sadly. If it's not perfect straight away then worthless, get rid. No desire to be patient, let things develop or improve, whether it's players, managers or VAR. 

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Cheeky comment from Jake Humphrey there "correct in your decision, not necessarily what the 3 former pros think" 

Don’t get me started on that dickhead and the rest of the BT commentary/punditry team. 

Saying that it did make me laugh slightly lol 

Edited by Manini

3 minutes ago, Manini said:

Don’t get me started on that dickhead and the rest of the BT commentary/punditry team. 

Saying that it did make me laugh slightly lol 

Made me chuckle, but such a back handed comment; a former ref against 3 players 

Edited by UniFox21

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Made me chuckle, but such a back handed comment; a former ref against 3 players 

Tells you everything you need to know about what people think about referees and their opinions in football. To be honest though I can’t really defend them, most of them are terrible. 

Edited by Manini

2 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Jake Humphrey is an arrogant ****

Always felt he was a MOTD reject anyway lol

Can't stand him, a massive twat.

His whole presenting style doesn't seem natural. Feels like he's preplanned everything. Tries to do clever wacky intros that look forced. In general he just comes across as really fake.

• Like 3