Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

I can't stand PSG but this is quite enjoyable really. They're taking the piss. The Man Utd wankfest was beginning to get a bit too much as well. PSG have surprised me, thought they would struggle with the players they had out but they've been comfortably the better team. Exposed how average so many of this Man Utd side is, and unfortunately most of the PL.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, David Guiza said:

Zaniolo is going to be a great player in a few years, another notch on his fledgling career with the opener in the other game. 

Yep. Great talent. Along with players like Paqueta, Piatek, Cutrone (Milan), Federico Chiesa (Enrico's son at Fiorentina), Cengiz Under (Roma) there's some seriously good talent in Italy right now. Just to name a few!

• Like 1

Excellent stuff from PSG as dislikeable as they are as a club. The clever possession play is allied to hard work and pace in all areas. The effort and harrying is as impressive as the passing. A good model for us. 

Edit: thought OSG would have brought Lukaku on well before now. 

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd

10 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I can't stand PSG but this is quite enjoyable really. They're taking the piss. The Man Utd wankfest was beginning to get a bit too much as well. PSG have surprised me, thought they would struggle with the players they had out but they've been comfortably the better team. Exposed how average so many of this Man Utd side is, and unfortunately most of the PL.

Why does one of the best sides in Europe beating Man United mean the Premier League is average?

7 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Yep. Great talent. Along with players like Paqueta, Piatek, Cutrone (Milan), Federico Chiesa (Enrico's son at Fiorentina), Cengiz Under (Roma) there's some seriously good talent in Italy right now. Just to name a few!

@Nicolo Barella

1 minute ago, Samilktray said:

PSG are a dislikeable club? 

Not everyone finds disgusting wealth cool tbf Sam.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Samilktray said:

Just very aesthetically pleasing aren’t they. What a brand they’ve created 

Yeah granted same as Man City but I can understand why people don't like them. I mean money is ridiculous in all of football these days but PSG and Man City in particular do take the biscuit. 

Pogba tackle was awful, don't think anyone can really complain, dangles a leg out and studs him. 

• Like 1

McManaman that delighted at a Utd loss he's not even arsed about learning his lefts or rights, goes from slating Pogba for a naughty tackle leaving his left leg in, to 30 seconds later agreeing that he deserved to see red for his right foot catching the opponent late ? quality as always Macca