Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

16 hours ago, Langston said:

Why does one of the best sides in Europe beating Man United mean the Premier League is average?

Man Utd have been beating teams left right and centre in the Premier League under Solskjaer. First test against a European side (missing some key players) they're frankly outclassed.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Yeah granted same as Man City but I can understand why people don't like them. I mean money is ridiculous in all of football these days but PSG and Man City in particular do take the biscuit. 

Pogba tackle was awful, don't think anyone can really complain, dangles a leg out and studs him. 

To be honest if they actually won the Champions League for example I'd respect them a lot more. So far they've regularly pissed Ligue 1 but in this Qatari era literally haven't gone further in Europe than Leicester. They've been flat-track bullies.

25 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Have Champs League ties always been 8pm k.o?

This extra 15min wait every other night is biting into my free time. Ar***oles just changing things for the sake of it

Think they changed it this season to 5.55pm for 2 group games game day and 8pm for the rest of the games.