Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Drug Taking at games

People don't seem to realise how difficult an addiction can be.

I started out on the comparatively safe dairy milk. Progressed via fruit & nut to old Jamaica & now am totally hooked on Ferrero Rocher. It is a virtually impossible & expensive habit to break but I feel I am managing OK. This season I am planning on taking a step down to toblerone & hopefully this time next year I will be fully clean.

I saw a whole lot a drug addicts at every football game, they spent hours before the game getting on it.. then even during the game they were using. Many of them were just embarrassing, shouting, abusing others, falling over, getting into fights.

Worst of all the club supported this and helped provide the drugs.

Edited by ozleicester
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ozleicester said:

I saw a whole lot a drug addicts at every football game, they spent hours before the game getting on it.. then even during the game they were using. Many of them were just embarrassing, shouting, abusing others, falling over, getting into fights.

Worst of all the club supported this and helped provide the drugs.

• Like 1

On 09/08/2018 at 20:43, gerrytaggart said:

Id rather stick a cactus up my arse that stick that shit up my nose.

Give me a spliff or a DMT pipe any day.

God bless you all.

yeah man, coke is really shit tbh. 

I was probably putting about £100-200 up my nose a week at the height of my persistent use. 

it's ok but eventually you need more and more of it and it's a boring as **** drug in the grand scheme of things. 

not about the prangs either; they really kick in when you do too much on the regs.

glad to be rid of it tbh. drugs are a young man's game, really. ain't about being in your 30's getting on it all the time.

weed is the only vice for me now, **** the rest including the drink. 

Southampton away a few years ago a couple of unpleasant lads behind me openly stated they were going to the bogs to take drugs. 

It wasn’t ideal trying to explain to my son what they were going to do when he asked me what they meant.

Then they came back and they were all over the place, making it not the greatest away game to take a young lad.

Each to their own and all that, but absolute no thought for those around them

I’m sure that like many on here I have to take drugs daily for medical reasons...high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes.....

I positively hate having to go to the medical press every morning for my 4 tablets and again every night for another 3. Same applies when before every meal I have to give myself an injection of insulin.....( yeah both my conditions came about because my lifestyle choice to be a lazy fat git in my late 30’s early 40’s came home to roost on my 50th birthday when I was   

told I was diabetic ). So I can’t for the life of me understand why so many people are so happy  to voluntarily in-jest drugs in any form be it smoking ,injecting , snorting or taking tablets.....especially as some have pointed out on this thread drugs that are uncontrolled and who knows what is in them. Thankfully I can go to football matches and other sporting events ,concerts nights out with whoever and really enjoy myself  without  having to do drugs and I genuinely feel sorry for those that can’t. 

Anyway each to their own and as long as they don’t interfere with my enjoyment let them carry on but I do give a wide berth and avoid contact with anyone I suspect is drugged up ...

On 07/08/2018 at 21:13, DJ Barry Hammond said:

What’s interesting about this thread is how many responses suggest this sought of thing is ‘normal behaviour’ and play down the significance.

But did they find what they were looking for?