Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Drug Taking at games

49 minutes ago, pds said:

Have seen it in both the toilets at Sheffield United and Burnley last season when taking my son down to the toilet.

Avoid the toilets at half time especially with your son. I remember going down at West Ham away when we were winning 2-0 only to find the “baby squad” having a smoke fest. Was only 13 :blush:. If you’re going to do drugs why wouldn’t you just do it in the pub toilets where you are less likely to be caught by the police. But drugs have never made any sense to me 

11 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

I don't consider cannabis to be a harmful drug, neither do states in the US and Canada and various other countrys, cocaine is a completely different kettle of fish that is highly addictive and will ruin your life.

sorry to be so blunt. 

Bang on. Obviously smoking cannabis regularly over a period of time can cause psychological issues, but that's where it ends. There are no instances of people taking it spontaneously, accidentally taking too much and dying. 

1 hour ago, whoareyaaa said:

I don't consider cannabis to be a harmful drug, neither do states in the US and Canada and various other countrys, cocaine is a completely different kettle of fish that is highly addictive and will ruin your life.

sorry to be so blunt. 

Well it's illegal here. Saying saying it's a cool thing to do is quite immature in my opinion

2 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Each to their own. I’m sure they know both the health risks and criminal implications of getting caught.

Not really our place to judge what others chose do do with their lives..

Izzy has been to France on the bugle hasn’t he.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Each to their own. I’m sure they know both the health risks and criminal implications of getting caught.

Not really our place to judge what others chose do do with their lives..

But isnt it our collective moral opinions and expression therof ,of any given Generation,

that helps us layout and also change how out society Forge forward,so we plebs,and

politicians and lawmakers,knows what is acceptable and where we set the borderlines,in

the ever evolving society....

Expression and Discussion,and making ones feeling felt,

surely helps to construct and laysout the base lines,and borderlines, for the present society

sharing and exchanging views gives us that duty of being responsible,and helps ourselves to find

Some level of balance...

Dont we nuture our children to follow certain morals,or basic discipines.

Sometimes we need to show or express judgement,on the serious issues/ levels

in our lives,not just within platforms on sporting banter....

8 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Well it's illegal here. Saying saying it's a cool thing to do is quite immature in my opinion

Also I'm gonna weigh in on this. I think it's pretty cool being in an environmental where you have the choice as an adult to have a smoke if you want to. In the same way that I think it's cool that in Germany for example you can drink a beer and stand at the football if you want to. I'm not saying that those things are cool, more the fact that people are treated like adults and have the freedom to do those things. There's a big difference between smoking a joint in a country where cannabis is regulated and legal, and sniffing cocaine openly.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

But isnt it our collective moral opinions and expression therof ,of any given Generation,

that helps us layout and also change how out society Forge forward,so we plebs,and

politicians and lawmakers,knows what is acceptable and where we set the borderlines,in

the ever evolving society....

Expression and Discussion,and making ones feeling felt,

surely helps to construct and laysout the base lines,and borderlines, for the present society

sharing and exchanging views gives us that duty of being responsible,and helps ourselves to find

Some level of balance...

Dont we nuture our children to follow certain morals,or basic discipines.

Sometimes we need to show or express judgement,on the serious issues/ levels

in our lives,not just within platforms on sporting banter....

I agree it’s our job as parents and school teachers to educate our kids about drugs - absolutely.

But when these kids become adults and old enough to make their own choices, then on their own head be it.

If they want to risk getting nicked or killing themselves then it’s up to them really.

I honestly couldn't care less what anyone does in their private life as long as it doesn't effect on others or me personally. Your life, your choice, your consequences. 

Never actually witnessed it in the ground, saw a couple of lads wiping their nose's clean in Morrisons  toilets last season, but I'm not surprised. Lad sits on my row turns up with this glazed over look every home game, the kind of look you don't get from a couple of pre match pints. Acts a bit of a dick sometimes and nearly got into it with guy built like a brick out house a couple of rows back a couple of times last season. 

Rename this thread:

Drug taking at foxes games by foxes fans 

I cant believe this got moved... it raises a lot of questions about the behavior if foxes fans and the rights of adults to make thier own decisions plus the safety of pther fans etc etc. Dont bury thus isdues ...get it out there for discusdion

There is nothing intrinsically wrong with drugs - just some of the people that take them. If properly researched and taken with care most drugs in existence can be consumed and experienced and enjoyed without issue. 

If the person taking them does so without due care and understanding, that is where the problems begin.

There is a lot of misunderstanding and poor knowledge of drug use in this thread - mostly from people, I assume that have never done them nor taken the time to understand them. This is fine - for some people they are not of interest; each to their own. But if you do not understand something then perhaps have a think before opening your mouth and chastising those who do. 

For the record I have probably consumed and enjoyed more drugs than most people and have managed to maintain a successful career, build a good life, travelled the world and I like to think I'm a fairly intelligent, well-spoken person (when I'm not rustling a few jimmies on here). 

Stop stereotyping drug users. You've fallen foul to the media hype - the whole 'cocaine will kill you and make you a waste on society' angle is wrong. You will be that person if you don't have the mental power to respect drugs. If you know your limits and use ANY drug responsibly then you can do so and be as successful and happy as the next man. 

Also - in short:

1. Legalise, educate, regulate. Prohibition is ****ed. 

2. Drug addiction is an illness - not a crime. 

3. Everyone being negative about drugs probably slams down bare amounts of alcohol every weekend without giving it a second thought. One of the most harmful, addictive and destructive substances (when abused). 

4. Wake the **** up and stop believing everything the papers tell you. 

Edited by lifted*fox
  • Like 1

Alcohol isn’t anywhere near as addictive or as damaging as cocaine methadone or heroin btw for those comparing having a beer to snorting a line of Columbian marching powder.

Cannabis yes but cocaine in particular has been proven to court dependency easier and cause more damage. 

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I agree it’s our job as parents and school teachers to educate our kids about drugs - absolutely.

But when these kids become adults and old enough to make their own choices, then on their own head be it.

If they want to risk getting nicked or killing themselves then it’s up to them really.

Why should the ones who are left, be left to bury them,the seemingly confused innocent,or the

One who believes they were/are Adult and mature enough...Answerabilty,responsibilty, nature

in Kind,to knows what your consequences are effect,loved ones and strangers alike.

Just to get a kick or it seems a fun leisure and pasttime....sometimes starts has a dare,or

a silly nonsense rebelious action,to Prove how clever you are,whether a Teenager or 

A fully fledged adult....

Drunks and drinking....is within a natural act,of enjoying a natural consumption need,but over doing it.

Smoking..rolling up a leaf and paper,then setting fire  to it,

taking tablets for non Meditation purposes,or mixing chemicals/natural roughage taking a needle,

and pumping it into your veins to get a kick...Is a longway IMO, from a creation of natural needs.

Living and let live is OK,but not when its an unnecessary stress,on others forcing their egoism

on others within their sphere of life,or others/unknowns,strangers  who have to pick up the consequences,

where they could be Helping others,who have natural caused problems,diseases viruses...troubles.

In the same Argument...I wasnt asked to be born!!!  Others could counter,we didnt ASK you to be born,

but you Were,!!! now take on your own responsibility,dont abuse our right to space From your own

Gratious,righteousness to abuse yourself....

If you have read my posts,You see I have travelled,mixed/sharedwith the highs and Lows,the weak and Hardy

of our societies,given,volountered,and also received help and health support.

Even now at my lowest Ebb,but pushing the positive.....

Nobody else  is to blame,majority of us in the West can forge and mould our lives,but some of us

do slip,get harrassed,or go through Bad luck stages,and rIDE edges of misfortune,others RIDE the paths

of lives fortune,never knowing the other side of the pavement.

I have Seen the poor,Mclass and rich and well off,find themselves at that horrible door,but 

I refuse them the moral right and lawfull right that it is upto them as adults,to choose that path of

Self-indulgence,egoism,or cry of despair...

It has horrible Direct and indirect consequences,for others,where then other unknown and other recources

are also effected.....On some childish immature,unneccesary  pastime that leads to Bad health and early death.

Actually stopping and preventing,the naturally sick getting the attention they need...

Responsibility tentacles are longer than this modern society is willing to accept...

Oh yes ,I was as black than a blacksheep,but though sometimes associated in the mileux,

never had thoughts it was a clever or Sane thing to get involved in....including sport-drug pushers,

and taker.

We've become soft and accept the Bad,and holdback on the word wicked...sorry but for me the

Whole side of that world and mileux is wicked....f#ck being an adult...

2 hours ago, foxinsocks said:

Rename this thread:

Drug taking at foxes games by foxes fans 

I cant believe this got moved... it raises a lot of questions about the behavior if foxes fans and the rights of adults to make thier own decisions plus the safety of pther fans etc etc. Dont bury thus isdues ...get it out there for discusdion

Hardly unique to us though is it? You'll get an element of every away support that will get on the chang any chance they get.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Alcohol isn’t anywhere near as addictive or as damaging as cocaine methadone or heroin btw for those comparing having a beer to snorting a line of Columbian marching powder.

Cannabis yes but cocaine in particular has been proven to court dependency easier and cause more damage. 

Going in deep there. We're only three pages in!