Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AjcW

Football Manager 2019

21 hours ago, Beliall said:

Loving this years game. Currently season 3 of my pentagon challenge attempt, at selangor in Malysia. team is bossing the league, winning the cups but is crap in europe. might give it one more season then shift off to china or korea. 

Is it any wonder your Malaysian team are doing crap in Europe? lol 

• Haha 2

On 27/09/2018 at 16:43, HankMarvin said:

I think it’s a case of there is only so much they can do, and they have done it.

I was avid fan for about 10 years, started becoming too much of a chore (even though they created slimline version many years later) considering the amount of money they make, (more so last year after it couldn’t be cracked) you would expect a little more than cheering about German league licensing, which basically anyone with half a brain could’ve imported in the game over the last 5 years. The game engine is poor for the revenue they make.

Every year has been cracked within days, including this year's. Absolutely nothing is uncrackable.

On 10/11/2018 at 20:05, Dan LCFC said:

Do feel like it's just got too much on it now. I don't feel like I'm in proper control.

I agree. So much so that I’m finding I’m not doing half of it. I’m leaving it to my back room staff.

I also find it really difficult now to send individual scouts on scouting missions, eg. Someone to scout S. America. I just can’t see how to send them?

any advice appreciated...

Edited by Col city fan

I've jumped on board this year. I actually bloke it so far. A lot to learn for a retard like me. Don't know where to look on screen sometimes. Just gone for managing Leicester to familiarise myself with game. I consider myself one of the greatest FM managers of all time so things should go well. Hope you can detect the sarcasm.

1 hour ago, Lovejoy said:

What tactics is everyone using? I'm playing a 4-4-1-1 as Fiorentina and not ripping up any trees, a solid 6th. I don't have the players to play a back 5 but would love a more attacking 4-3-3/4-2-3-1.

Currently using a diamond at Lyon and it's working wonders. Have used the Gegenpressing template for it but have obviously tweaked around with it.

My team is basically Celtic

contract is up in a month, should i renew, try and improve the team and go for the Asian champions league, or leave and go to china / south korea?

We got 3 points in the group stage this season with 3 draws, in the group of death

op.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Chesterfield. Top of the league (just) by about two goals.

Blackburn just bid 700k for one of my best players including 40% of next sale and buy back clause of 1.4m. 

That sort of money should be able to get me a replacement but just don't want to sell :( 

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Fox92 said:

I'm Chesterfield. Top of the league (just) by about two goals.

Blackburn just bid 700k for one of my best players including 40% of next sale and buy back clause of 1.4m. 

That sort of money should be able to get me a replacement but just don't want to sell :( 

Have you got a replacement lined ip

On 29/11/2018 at 13:10, Walkers said:

Don't suppose anybody has ever managed in Greece? Or Serbia? lol

Plumped for Serbia. Looked up a few teams yesterday and saw a few that have been promoted to the 2nd tier by absolutely demolishing their league last season (one team promoted from 4 divisions), and are currently 2nd, 9th, 10th and 11th in the league. Doubt that will translate over to the game and they'll just be relegation fodder. There's some side called FK Trayal Krusevac who have had 3 straight promotions and are backed by some relative of a politician so wikipedia says lol Also a side called Becej who have Intertoto Cup experience 20 years ago who appear to be on their way back up. Figured i'll do that and if I hit a stumbling block then i'll happily move onto a (hopefully) better side instead of feeling like I need to achieve something daft with my first side lol

Wiki -

The club's rise starts in 2016 when the club was taken over by Vladan Gašić, the son of former minister Bratislav Gašić. [2] The club took on the half-season when they took the last place with 18 points less than the first-ranked team Šanac. In the second part of the championship they recorded all 15 victories and in the end finished first with 3 points more than the closest companions

Clearly have corrupt written all over them lol

Edited by Walkers

On 11/12/2018 at 21:43, The Horse's Mouth said:

what's everyones thoughts so far? I've got it, but I'm finishing my 18 save and hoping to get into it around christmas.

I think it's excellent! 

That may be because i'm doing very well with Leicester which has never ever happened though lol 

Doing a Lincoln save. Started in League 2 and claimed 3 promotions in 4 seasons to reach the Premier League. Signed Neil Farrugia from UCD for £200k when I got into League 1 before West Brom paid me £7.5m for him a year later. That massively helped me to compete at Championship level where I finished 5th before coming top the season after. Then I nearly quit.... Sincil Bank wasn't allowed to be used for Premier League games so my board moved me to.... The City Ground :@I finished 7th and 5th in the first 2 seasons in the top flight which both secured Europa League football. I'm now sat 4th after 13 games in the 2024/25 season but the aim of a title challenge still looks a long way off yet with Man Utd, Man City and Spurs all having stupidly good sides. I've also got to put up being at this terrible ground until 2026 when we will move to our own 45k stadium. 

• Like 3

Got Trayal promoted to the Serbian Super League at the first time of asking fairly comfortably. Have since become a professional club, had a really tiny squad to start with, got some talented (for this levels standards) reserves so had to dump them in the first team as I only had £8 to manouvre on the wage budget lol Funnily enough my 3 star players were all in their mid-30's. Average wage on seasons end was £55, wage budget has gone from 2k to 8k. If I don't struggle next season it will be a miracle