Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AjcW

Football Manager 2019

4 hours ago, Walkers said:

Got Trayal promoted to the Serbian Super League at the first time of asking fairly comfortably. Have since become a professional club, had a really tiny squad to start with, got some talented (for this levels standards) reserves so had to dump them in the first team as I only had £8 to manouvre on the wage budget lol Funnily enough my 3 star players were all in their mid-30's. Average wage on seasons end was £55, wage budget has gone from 2k to 8k. If I don't struggle next season it will be a miracle

32A703B2F70B644167DD560B2833F2B3756256C2

8C65E8754D12DA69F4992DA6F78F952992555271

So difficult to attract decent players. Also the stadium isn't big enough for Super League standards but we've been given 2 years to sort it

Well well

More remarkable really since this is Trayal's first season at this level after four straight promotions

91C84E4C88A92450802D58836C2C17111ADD789EBit of a dilemma, Partizan have sacked their manager and i'm tempted by it. I applied, denied a leak that suggested I did which the board loved lol

Edited by Walkers
  • Like 1

I hereby declare this the greatest version ever... I have just won the sodding quadruple (League Cup, FA Cup, Premier League and Champions League) in my 3rd season with Leicester lol What. The. ****!! Pics to follow.... (screenshots... not ones of me running round wanking myself into oblivion with excitement)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

I hereby declare this the greatest version ever... I have just won the sodding quadruple (League Cup, FA Cup, Premier League and Champions League) in my 3rd season with Leicester lol What. The. ****!! Pics to follow.... (screenshots... not ones of me running round wanking myself into oblivion with excitement)

How do you follow something like that up?

23 minutes ago, somebum said:

How do you follow something like that up?

Absolutely no idea! I'm England manager... can try and win the world cup i guess! lol 

Probably be time to take a position at one of the traditional big 4 as they're all failing lol 

Side note... spurs had to pull out of the Europa League they'd qualified for because of financial fair play reason lol 

• Haha 1

made my own challenge after spending hours searching for a club. i ended up at some shitty little club in London. and thought, why not start at the shitty little club down the road. so. new challenge is, start at the closest club to your front door. Newhaven Town for me. and take them to the football league (league 2) before aiming for the Champions league on all 6 continents. and the world cup, Africa cup of nations , euros and whatever else before my manger is 80. i have 42 seasons to get this done. Obviously starting with no badges and Sunday league experience England level 10 database and extra leagues added like new Zealand and fiji for the 6th continent

1150711796_profilenewhaven.jpg.c381c238a24ea72bd57ad9a5222cd91f.jpgnewhaven.thumb.jpg.7248497cf16ace35d6448fa3cf1bd481.jpg347104491_leaguepredictions.thumb.jpg.9dafa8193228d279213c8de2537b2f5f.jpg

leagues.jpg

• Like 1

On 01/01/2019 at 17:53, Walkers said:

Well well

More remarkable really since this is Trayal's first season at this level after four straight promotions

91C84E4C88A92450802D58836C2C17111ADD789EBit of a dilemma, Partizan have sacked their manager and i'm tempted by it. I applied, denied a leak that suggested I did which the board loved lol

66D3A63232146151C02E4E5B9C2E53E16B338E72

6pts behind Red Star now because of the split. Partizan have an interim manager until the end of the season so interested to see how that goes. I got offered a job by the side who were bottom of the 2nd division in the winter break which was a bit insulting so I might be being a little too ambitious.............

22 hours ago, Walkers said:

66D3A63232146151C02E4E5B9C2E53E16B338E72

6pts behind Red Star now because of the split. Partizan have an interim manager until the end of the season so interested to see how that goes. I got offered a job by the side who were bottom of the 2nd division in the winter break which was a bit insulting so I might be being a little too ambitious.............

Remarkably took this down to the last day and leaving Red Star needing a win. I drew away in the first game of the mini season, then they just stuttered a little. With 2 games left they had a 1pt lead and we both had to play Partizan. I played them first away and blew a 2-0 lead to draw 2-2 late on (if FM was realistic Partizan would have just threw the game in my favour..), Red Star also drew. I then drew my final home game but with a better head to head Red Star needed to beat Proleter away, strangely a few days after i'd played my last game of the season. They won 2-0 courtesy of one of them bollocks pass back own goals from a defender from 30 yards.

I applied for the Partizan job again, had an interview 1 day before the final game lol Didn't get it sadly but am intrigued to see what sort of budget I get now especially with some Europa League money coming in. Also had 7 players in the team (and bench) of the year and unsurprisingly got manager of the year.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't get close I said. This was the best title race I have been involved in since I first picked up Championship Manager in 1999. Chelsea scored a 90th minute winner against us in match 35 at Stamford Bridge which in the end was all that separated us from top spot. Ellis Chapman was sent off 1 minute before this and sadly it was his last ever game for me having played a roll in 4 different divisions. 

My regen striker who appeared at the club in League 2 finished as the Premier League's 2nd top scorer. Mauro Icardi finished only 1 goal in front but cost Scum United £100m to buy him. I also had only 5 foreign players in my whole squad and 1 of those was only on loan. In terms of success, I've done many bigger and better things on FM. However, I don't think I've ever been prouder of my efforts  given that my climb so far has taken just 7 seasons and plenty of my players have been at the club for at least a few seasons and were developed by me. 

I am now preparing for Season 8. The Scum have been kind by agreeing to buy Declan Rice from me for £49m whilst letting Jason Sancho move the opposite direction for exactly half the price. Liverpool are the only other top end side who have a strong focus on signing young HG talent and I keep ending up in battles with them for players but they have been kind enough to loan me the player pictured for a 2nd year. 

lincoln 22 games.png

lincoln season 7 end.png

nash-brodie.png

• Like 1

On 06/01/2019 at 23:05, Walkers said:

Remarkably took this down to the last day and leaving Red Star needing a win. I drew away in the first game of the mini season, then they just stuttered a little. With 2 games left they had a 1pt lead and we both had to play Partizan. I played them first away and blew a 2-0 lead to draw 2-2 late on (if FM was realistic Partizan would have just threw the game in my favour..), Red Star also drew. I then drew my final home game but with a better head to head Red Star needed to beat Proleter away, strangely a few days after i'd played my last game of the season. They won 2-0 courtesy of one of them bollocks pass back own goals from a defender from 30 yards.

I applied for the Partizan job again, had an interview 1 day before the final game lol Didn't get it sadly but am intrigued to see what sort of budget I get now especially with some Europa League money coming in. Also had 7 players in the team (and bench) of the year and unsurprisingly got manager of the year.

Enjoying this at the current moment (I say that cause it will change)

Went out at the first EL quali round against Stromsgodset which was a shame. Went into the winter break in 1st place, 4 pts ahead of Red Star and about 10 infront of 3rd placed Partizan. My first 4 games after the winter break have just been insane. 4-0, 1-0, 5-1 and 6-0 all against decent sides too. The baffling part of it is my RCM (I play 451 with my wingers further forward) who was brilliant last season, has been solid at best according to the stats - he's bagged two hat tricks and a brace in these four games, pretty much every one of his goals have been from outside the area, the last two being 30 yards+. For me atleast, long range strikes have been standard on this game and every time the ball is at his feet on the edge of the area I'm fairly confident he's going to score and 90% of the time he does. The daft thing is though i've just found out his long shots stat is 6 lol

I've also gone and signed a striker on loan from my nearest rivals Red Star, only just turned 18 but I lack quality upfront, im lucky that my (pre-Christmas) front 3 have 9 goals each, with my CM's chipping in with a handful. I've put this guy straight into the side however and he's bagged 4 in 4, and i've made sure he can play against Red Star when the league splits lol

Just seen that my 6-0 is a Super League record...... and also i'm 33 games unbeaten (and counting)

All these players were signed on a free except Radmanovac who has been here since the start (and the loanee)

FB58F9EE48C8505B7F564B895A21564180231875

C90FBC71C4928F1788EAFB78F518A6A327F6707E

9F111FDD936924B7A110F3B37DCDB30CA8DC93B1

6697FAC56B23192A666D860E4E8C62F85C0F136E

287EEAF61751D40C6E3B5659A65F62A3A4AB4A90

1D29F3EEEB3C2A90F7198D3FEDC4787C89872EA5

360F7F64FF69067F34D4E3E31454159B27E42296

Pantelic makes it 9 in 5 with a goal from outside the area.........

Edited by Walkers

Holy cow i've just reached the Champions League group stages with Trayal in my 4th season. I had Qarabag in the 2nd quali round and genuinely thought i'd struggle. I drew 0-0 at home but comfortably won away 3-1. Beat Steaua 1-0 away then drew 1-1 at home. Lost 1-0 at home to Copenhagen but then beat them 2-0. My bank balance has gone from floating around -100k - 300k for 3 years to 14 million on the back of one game.

Best. Moment. EVER.

Played 7 league games in the midst of these qualifiers and lie in 8th with 2 wins and 3 draws. I've pretty much had a league XI and Champions League XI so i'm relatively happy, only 8pts behind Red Star (or 4 as I see it because of the split)

On the flipside i'm in a group with Juventus, PSG and Benfica lol

Edited by Walkers
  • Like 1

I've just read that my club is owned by another club in this league.. may be a stupid question but what exactly does this mean? My clubs full name is Trayal Krusevac and there is another side in this league that was my senior affiliate until we got promoted called Napredak Krusevac. I figured they were fairly close but never knew they owned me? lol Rather logically the game decided that they are the most suited to share their ground with me. It's called "Mladost" who are also a club in the 2nd tier, confusing much lol I wondered why the stadium wasn't blue like their kit

On second thoughts I have a feeling I may have been on the facilities page when I saw that I was owned by Napredak lol

Edited by Walkers

On 30/12/2018 at 09:41, Lesta2014 said:

Got this for Christmas, laptop broke but says I have also got touch in steam. Gone to use it on my tablet but it won’t load up? Anyone now how to install on that without paying for it again? 

You only have Touch on PC/Mac. You have to buy it separately on tablet.