Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxy harry

Who’s this trialist?

So apparently he was very promising  young striker in Italy, playing for Lazio and Juve when young, until something made him fall off the radar and out of favour. Now he's come to Leicester to try to resurrect his career. That's about as much as I could tell from putting one Italian paragraph into Google translate. 

After leaving Italy and trying his luck in some other minor leagues, he moved to Nice to be near his girlfriend and started waiting tables. Vichai was on one of those tables. Davide told Vichai his story and asked for a trial at Leicester and Vichai obliged.

10 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

So apparently he was very promising  young striker in Italy, playing for Lazio and Juve when young, until something made him fall off the radar and out of favour. Now he's come to Leicester to try to resurrect his career. That's about as much as I could tell from putting one Italian paragraph into Google translate. 

Got this the wrong way round perhaps? Comes to Leicester and then falls off the radar and finds himself out of favour with Puel. Next move off to help Big Nige with his OHL second league, second half mini league play-off quarter final shoot out bid. 

15 minutes ago, FoxFossil said:

Got this the wrong way round perhaps? Comes to Leicester and then falls off the radar and finds himself out of favour with Puel. Next move off to help Big Nige with his OHL second league, second half mini league play-off quarter final shoot out bid. 

Err, no?

I translated this http://news.superscommesse.it/calcio/premier-league/2018/10/la-favola-di-davide-lorenzo-da-cameriere-a-nizza-al-provino-con-il-leicester-368219

10 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

You can play a certain amount of overaged players we had Matty James and Andy King in midfield the last development game  

Yup, my point more being if he’s too old for 23s surely we sign players ready for first team? So where does he fit in?