Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Actually, the opposite can be true.. it can mean that those on board have still got a chance. It’s when you don’t get ambulances rushing about that you fear the worst.

My dad walked past the stadium and said he did see an ambulance rushing to the hospital. I can’t see how this ends well though.

I’ve literally cried about 10 times in my adult life and this has done me tonight.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Danizen said:

I fear you're right. There would have been an update by now if there was even a chance of survival :cry:

To add to this, Sky were recording the helicopter on the pitch. They know who was on it, which makes me fear the worst - they have to follow protocol and make sure family are informed.

Really horrible situation.

3 minutes ago, Russell sprout said:

I’ve just been informed that John rudkin wasn’t on board but that vichsai and his family were,though I know nothing regarding there condition ??????

As others have alluded to, Its nots going to be good

200 feet tail spin into concrete then a fireball

People have reported news from the police earlier in the thread and its not good

Edited by HankMarvin

Stringer saying the helicopter looked gleaming today before puel interview. That was just a different remark, something about it at the time. Might just be hindsight now tho. Never liked helicopters. Scary things.

The only positive thing about this is the love and the concern the club is receiving from everyone no matter the team. 

It's a dark day for football and its fans. But it gives you hope that in the moment of weakens and need, people can put everything aside and acknowledge that in the end of the day, no matter your race, nationality or religion, we are all humans after all. 

Edited by the fox
  • Like 2