Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

1 minute ago, Foxxed said:

Vichai has done so much - not just for the club - but for the entire city and everyone in it. He and his family have made us world famous, given us some of our best memories. I truly pray for a miracle.

If he has died, its a crazy world

A good and generous man that has donated 3 million to Leicester Hospitals Charity in the last 2 years

Its a cruel world

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

Like others I'm truly lost for words, for what the owners have done for our club we will forever treasure. 

One thing that keeps going around my head, after the game was listening to the radio and stringer mentioned a supporter stand up towards vichai and pretend to tie a noose as an indication for Puel to go and Vichai just just stared at him. Life is a funny old thing. Thoughts are with all the family's and loved ones onboard. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Noble16Mark

Police Statement

Leicestershire Police have just issued a brief statement on their website.

It reads: 

“Emergency services are currently dealing with an incident at the King Power Stadium, in Leicester, after an aircraft came down in a car park behind the ground earlier this evening.

“Officers are working alongside the ambulance service, Leicester Fire and Rescue Service, the Air Accident Investigation Branch and Leicester City Football Club to establish the exact circumstances of the collision.

“Further updates will be issued in due course.”

22:36

Statement from the East Midlands Ambulance Service

Pete Ripley, associate director of operations, East Midlands Ambulance Service, said:

“We received a call at 8.38pm on 27 October to reports of a helicopter crash in the car park of King Power Stadium in Leicester.

“We have sent a doctor in a car, two paramedics in ambulance cars, a crewed ambulance and our Hazardous Area Response Team, with the first resource arriving within two minutes of the call.

“We are currently working with our colleagues in Leicestershire Police and Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service at the scene.

“We advise members of the public to stay away from the area while we deal with this incident.”

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Just want to thank every other teams fans that have signed up to show their support. I've ran out of "likes" to give, but your support really shows us football fans aren't a bad bunch. We're all in this together ❤

Quite right my friend, aside from the (assumed at this point) terrible personal tragedies, the football word will stand with your club and fans in the dark days to come

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My very best wishes and heartfelt feelings are with you guys at this time from this arsenal regular

its just a game after all I have learn from tragedy in my own life in the last few years how loved ones and those you care about are the only things  that matter

regards

Matt

• Like 3