Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

3 minutes ago, TeePee said:

Word is that it was either Car Park E (staff car park?) or an industrial area next to the stadium. Either is better than one of the nearby residential areas.

It came down at the far corner of the car park past the East Stand and behind the Kop.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StevieB said:

I served 17 yrs in the Royal air force and seen many a crash and have never seen a helicopter crash that anyone lived through unfortunately . it will have span, hit the ground on its side, rotors hit the tank and it explodes.

Just the kind of wild speculation the folks on here want to hear mate. I’d leave it to the crash investigators to call those sort of shots and just prey along with the rest of us that there’s hope that whoever was onboard got out ok!

9 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

Not a big twitter user but there are posts on there saying that people are missing.

Two possibilities.

Either it is the regrettably common  phenomenon of people making stuff up for Twitter traffic.

Or

Person(s) are missing.

Either is :(

From what I've seen on Twitter this evening, I'd really suggest that people stay off Twitter.

• Like 1

Learned of the Leicester news just minutes after hearing about Glenn Hoddle being rushed into hospital & the Brighton fan who passed away. Puts the simple matter of football matches/results (and a lot of other things in life) into perspective.

• Like 1