Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

1 minute ago, Deucalion said:

I hate to be pessimistic but I think the delay in reporting fatalities is to allow loved ones to be informed first.

I don't want to upset anyone further, but I would expect fatalities rather than miracles.  

That is just the reality of the situation.

Sorry

I fear you're right. There would have been an update by now if there was even a chance of survival :cry:

1 minute ago, Deucalion said:

I hate to be pessimistic but I think the delay in reporting fatalities is to allow loved ones to be informed first.

I don't want to upset anyone further, but I would expect fatalities rather than miracles.  

Sorry

Yeah you’re right I know, it’s just human nature to want to know straight away. 

6 minutes ago, z-layrex said:

And this is why I will never get on a helicopter. ****ing death traps, you can shove your "self gliding auto landing systems" up your arse.

I always tense up when they take off. Never thought this was a good idea. My favorite rock/blues artist Stevie Ray Vaughan met his end on his helicopter.

3 minutes ago, Deucalion said:

Sorry

The moment it was reported that it crashed and instantly exploded, I was hoping there wasn’t that many on board rather than any hope on board. Sickening.

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I hope the utter scumbags fighting outside of the ground that took the attention of the emergency services feel really ****ing proud of themselves.

They should be ashamed regardless.

It sounds as though there could've been a hundred coppers and paramedics near the scene free to help and it wouldn't have made a difference, based on eyewitness reports.

So, so sad. **** the whole line of "repurcussions to our football club" line Dorsett used, I couldn't care less right now. There's a chance a man who has done so much for our club AND city is in a bad way that the future of our club can be thought about at a future point in time.

• Like 2