Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Cardiff City 0-1 Leicester City - Vote Now

Cardiff City 0-1 Leicester City

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 8.7

Total Average Rating

81 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Ben Chilwell 9.2
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Harry Maguire 8.2
  4. Manager Confidence 98% +28%

Season: 2018/19
Voting Starts: 03/11/18
Voting Ends: 08/11/18

1. Kasper Schmeichel
  2. Ricardo Pereira
  3. Wes Morgan
  4. Harry Maguire
  5. Ben Chilwell
  6. Nampalys Mendy
  7. Wilfred Ndidi
  8. Marc Albrighton
  9. James Maddison
  10. Demarai Gray
  11. Jamie Vardy
  12. Jonny Evans (sub)
  13. Danny Simpson (sub)
  14. Vicente Iborra (sub)

I applaud all our players for their effort and paying their respect to Vichai with the 3 points won. My joint three MOTM contenders are Dem, Chills and Ricardo. Shout out to Albrighton and Mendy as well. A bit disappointing not to see Vards on the scoresheet, he had his golden chance towards the end (but did well today regardless). I was worried about Maguire's injury but Evans stepped in and was just as (if not more) solid. Good showing lads. 

The only low point of the game was the reffereing... To say the ref was a bellend of the highest order would be an insult to all self-respecting bellends out there. Disgraceful not to give penalty for the handball (and not sending off their player), deplorable for showing yellow to Gray (who only wanted to pay his tribute to Vichai)! :mad:

Edited by Chester Dontlie
  • Like 1

10 for everyone except Kasper who gets an 11 for dealing with that after match interview with such dignity - what a man! 10 for Claude for managing the team to 3points on a day like this. And finally how can you score our fans out of 10 when they were absolutely magnificent! 

• Like 1

I feel it is not really right to vote for specific players today, due to the weeks circustances. Im damn sure everyone of them played 101% for Vichai and i was proud they even stepped out onto the pitch, let alone went out there and won. 

Great effort from all. And get well soon Harry, not quite sure how you got injured but may your recovery be fast.