Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

Players talking to BBC/Stringer - Its Time!

11 hours ago, foxile5 said:

If i consistently alienated my client base and had offended my suppliers to the point they refused to deal with me then I'd be sacked. 

And I don't work in the ****ing media, either. 

You could flip that and say it shows how much faith his employer has in his ability that they've stuck by him through all of that?

40 minutes ago, dyanmark said:

Slightly off topic but did anyone else find Chris Evans a absolute dick and words do not describe Vanessa Felz

He comes across as a 'me, me me' type, but find him genuine on the whole.

Started listening to him on Virgin radio since he moved there, and he's decent on it.

I recall one moment this season when Mendy made a good interception and Stringer started signing the chorus from "Sound Of Da Police".

Pure Partridge.

1 hour ago, Gamble92 said:

You could flip that and say it shows how much faith his employer has in his ability that they've stuck by him through all of that?

I could. I could also suggest that every theft in the world is just a handy test on the security of a company.

I mean, really, the man's record is enough to have a man sacked. Unreal you'd defend that, of all things.

3 hours ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

Oh.. :blush: I only read back a few pages...

I'll get my coat.

Its ok, you justmade a mistake, we will forgive you... oh wait, not in this thread we wont :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

You could always flip that. A lot on here pay those wages and are not happy. 

Isn't part of his role is to 'entertain' his audience?

He's doing that in terms of you don't know what he's going to say next, but not sure if what he's trying to say is most of the time actually funny to the listeners themselves.