Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sly1

Souvenirs on ebay

4 hours ago, worthosoriginals said:

is it factual though?

or  just  false claims from  their greedy guilty consciences?

After seeing this thread I have looked at eBay and I have seen a couple on there that state proceeds to charity 

one listing wiil be automatically sent by eBay and one will have to be done manually if they keep to their word

the rest with no mention of charity are going by the story of we have two and feel it’s right that others who couldn’t be there have a chance of having one as well 

Edited by jammie82uk

3 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Jeremy Corbyn in the house.

Why? Don't you think there were many thousands more who felt the same about vichai but couldn't get a ticket to the match? 

Seems a reasonable suggestion to stop the Capitalists earning £650 for a remembrance pack.

Edited by Guest

15 minutes ago, FIF said:

Why? Don't you think there were many thousands more who felt the same about vichai but couldn't get a ticket to the match? 

Seems a reasonable suggestion to stop the Capitalists earning £650 for a remembrance pack.

One or two people will always be wankers but I don agree with that at all.

I think stuff like this rewards the loyal supporters and at best they should publish the tributes online rather than do what you suggested. Plenty won’t like that but that’s my opinion.

1 hour ago, FIF said:

The club ought to sell bags to everyone who wants them at cost price. Why should only those at the match "benefit"?

It’s the gesture, it’s a thank you. It was done to make yesterday as amazing and humbling as it was. It wasn’t really done for the souvenirs, it was to make the day as soecual as it was.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Leeds Fox said:

Some bloke left with about 8 programmes. Was rooting through the bags after full time. I suppose they’d have been left anyway but no doubt they’ll be going on ebay. 

Maybe just a coincidence but 8 of us in J1 never even had bags when we arrived at the stadium.

Fortunately a helpful steward took details and hopefully it will be resolved without chasing up the club.

Was annoyed as really wanted a program and scarf to go with my 7/5/16 bits and bobs as regard them both as Truely iconic dates for real supporters of the club.

1 hour ago, LestaAl said:

Maybe just a coincidence but 8 of us in J1 never even had bags when we arrived at the stadium. 

Fortunately a helpful steward took details and hopefully it will be resolved without chasing up the club.

Was annoyed as really wanted a program and scarf to go with my 7/5/16 bits and bobs as regard them both as Truely iconic dates for real supporters of the club.

Thanks for this info, I'll see if I can contact someone at the club regarding getting hold of one.

The under the seat thing is massively open to abuse, this isn't the first time the club have done this and stuffs gone missing. Problem is I can't think of a better way of doing it. Handing bags out as you enter the ground would be a massive operations, as would handing them to outside the ground as people arrive and judging from to stories above people were stealing them whilst the owner was sat in their seat any way. I guess the only way to stop it is if people stop being complete wankers.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I guess the only way to stop it is if people stop being complete wankers.

Never ever going to happen.

Sadly there's a lot of things in life that people have to do or pay for to try stop these "complete wankers" (you put it too nicely) from going for them, what is cheap money as they have no conscience.