Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sly1

Souvenirs on ebay

10 minutes ago, sly1 said:

Can not believe how people are selling the items from the game from yeserday ,very disrespectful must say.:mad:

Not surprising when yesterday’s bag and contents with 13 bids and up to £72.

Theyll always be someone looking to make money from anything they can.

I can see some money grabbers doing this but it did enter my head to do the same.

I went with my son so we have 2 lots. One lot is a treasured possession, especially the stunning program, and the other I thought of ebaying and whatever I got for them I would donate to one of Vichai's charities, probably the children's hospital.

Do others think that this would be acceptable?

One of the sellers has been getting hate mail which I could do without.

Edited by ElusiveEd

19 minutes ago, willie-bell-in-rothley said:

I think the proceeds of that sale are for charity, Please dont jump on the sellers back without all the  facts

Fair enough but there’s been other examples and I wasn’t criticising as such just pointing out facts in response to the OP.

Just on a different tack i was supposed to buy 3 programmes for mates who normally come to games and was surprised there were 

none on sale does anyone know if they are going to be up for sale by club? if not they will be buying on ebay. i take it Burnley fans were

getting them free as well there were Burnley fans coming out with piles of them.

16 minutes ago, CORNFOX68 said:

Just on a different tack i was supposed to buy 3 programmes for mates who normally come to games and was surprised there were 

none on sale does anyone know if they are going to be up for sale by club? if not they will be buying on ebay. i take it Burnley fans were

getting them free as well there were Burnley fans coming out with piles of them.

Yeah, Burnley fans just got the program under their seats, not the scarf, badge etc.

2 hours ago, DerbyshireFox said:

A few reports floating about of people returning to their seats after half time to find their bags had gone - in very poor taste if they’ve been taken. 

This is the most unsurprising post of the thread. I sound like an old man cynic but this was my first thought when the souvenirs were announced; that people would go scooping up as many as possible. You just can't trust people, unfortunately.

5 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

This is the most unsurprising post of the thread. I sound like an old man cynic but this was my first thought when the souvenirs were announced; that people would go scooping up as many as possible. You just can't trust people, unfortunately.

They like Coldplay and voted for the nazis.

I was at the ground during the game yesterday paying my respects.(was also there last weekend) If anyone has a gift pack for sale i would be happy to buy one off you preferably with proceeds going to the foundation. Saw my first game at filbert street in 1966 im a genuine fan not trying to make a fast buck

15 minutes ago, skmanuk said:

That’s strange, from where I was sitting all the Burnley lot were holding up white scarfs during the silence.

Burnley didn’t have the whole of the away end yesterday, probably 1000-1500, the rest of the ‘away’ section was given to home fans, hence the even bigger sea of white 

4C0E36DE-130F-4C58-B594-8A853918A645.jpeg

Edited by DerbyshireFox