Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Roy Hodgson 9 - 0 Claude Puel AKA Palace Post Match Thread.

9 hours ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

I'd play iborra and Silva more, but give them extended runs rather than odd minutes here and there..... only we can buy Sevilla's captain and Lisbon's captain but not play either of them 

Just play Mendy or Wilf with a n other.

Just not bloody both together! Is Puel so stubborn he can’t see this!?

• Like 1

We really fvcked up yesterday and it’s bothering me lol 

Look at the table and how vital 3 points were yesterday going into a difficult run of games, and staying close to the Europe chasing pack.

So frustrating.

1 minute ago, The Blur said:

I am not too sure why Maddison was took off at HT but I would love for him to have the kind of space that Gray had in the second half when he stepped in the AM role.   That could have changed the game for us.  

Because he was bobbins

The only clip of him on motd was him having the ball in space high up the pitch and losing it dallying, which typified his game

Any of our scapegoats like Nacho or Gray or Ghezzal do that and it would be all that is remembered of them for time immemorial

• Like 1

Went as a family of 4. 

Tickets £93

Train £98

Food and drinks £50

Total £241

£241 spent to watch that! Seriously considering anymore away days unless something changes. I don’t mind losing, but to play without any real game plan or passion in the manner we did is so frustrating. Such a talented squad, without a clue.  

7 hours ago, The Blur said:

I am not too sure why Maddison was took off at HT but I would love for him to have the kind of space that Gray had in the second half when he stepped in the AM role.   That could have changed the game for us.  

Because he was shit. We were much better with Ghezzal.

• Like 2

On 15/12/2018 at 21:35, themightyfin said:

All not well at half time. Maddison took off more for his attitude rather than injury or tactical I'm told. Been a tough week in training for all. 

Good job from Puel then, im sorry but i have no time for a shitty attitude off a guy getting paid many £££'s per week, than i get in a year. Especially one who has been here 5 mins.

Maybe getting taken off will be a slap back to reality and tbh his replacement played better than he did, so perhaps he can learn something from his immaturity? 

(No offence but all hearsay anyway. Im sceptical over anything thats just lets say 'not official' :D )

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, baker11 said:

I may have missed it but not seen anyone commenting on the home support yesterday.

Thought it was terrific. HF really had the place rocking. Lets however not talk about that stunt with the Leicester flags at the end.

Did they try and take some flags again? lol

There support is the best in the premier league by far. I can only imagine they’ll only get better too now they’re moving behind the goal. 

Leicester could be like that but we have about 4 different singing sections (L1, SK1, SK4 and P1) in the ground and unfortunately I don’t think it’ll ever change now. Get all of them in the same place and you’ll see a difference.

Edited by LCFC FOX