Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
baldeagle

Söyüncü

22 minutes ago, rachhere said:

That’s weird then as I really find David Luiz annoying!

lol I think I've always found him quite harshly criticised because he looks quite funny. Not a top top defender but not a bad one at all.

5 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Soyuncu...should be given his Reins,   Maguire/Evans/ when fit also Benko.  compete for Early Season  places..!!!  Then decide ,if deemed necessary,to

see who goes out in loan.. We need 3-4 CBs,staying ,Injuries/Form will come into question..!!!....

Normally, I can decipher what you're saying, but I'm kind of drunk and have no idea what you're on mate

16 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

lol I think I've always found him quite harshly criticised because he looks quite funny. Not a top top defender but not a bad one at all.

Quality defender 9 games out of 10. Then you get one game where he’s all over the place. Like you said, because of his hair etc he won’t actually be remembered or appreciated for how good he actually is. 

Guest SO1

I think he has beautiful hair. But then your talking to someone who hasn't had a full head of hair for twenty five years.

I suppose I could grow one of those eccentric english sideswipe comb over cuts. I think we should leave his hair out of it and enjoy his ability with the ball.

1 hour ago, TJB-fox said:

Quality defender 9 games out of 10. Then you get one game where he’s all over the place. Like you said, because of his hair etc he won’t actually be remembered or appreciated for how good he actually is. 

Luiz can defend

Except one game out of ten

Only hair in place

12 minutes ago, SO1 said:

I think he has beautiful hair. But then your talking to someone who hasn't had a full head of hair for twenty five years.

I suppose I could grow one of those eccentric english sideswipe comb over cuts. I think we should leave his hair out of it and enjoy his ability with the ball.

I'm a fan of Soyuncü's hair as it goes.

Find it refreshing that he doesn't feel the need to slavishly copy just about every other footballer out there, who basically have one haircut between them.

In an era of stultifying conformity I think any type of individual expression - even in something as trivial as a hair-style - should be applauded.

Incidentally, for my money, he's a pretty decent footballer.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stoopid said:

Find it refreshing that he doesn't feel the need to slavishly copy just about every other footballer out there, who basically have one haircut between them.

In an era of stultifying conformity I think any type of individual expression - even in something as trivial as a hair-style - should be applauded.

Agreed.  Decent footballer and needs to be given a chance.

1 hour ago, SO1 said:

You will get used to Foxes Talk in time....;) no need for the comb over hair tragedy.

1 hour ago, Stoopid said:

No issue with individual expression when it comes to hair cuts (except Grealish) but when it comes to the likes of Pogba and Lingard dancing around like tits, then a line has to be drawn. No issue with people having a laugh, its important to have a laugh with your team mates etc, but them 2 are really annoying little c*nts. 

• Like 1