Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
yorkie1999

Also in the news

7 minutes ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

Ah, turns out he just has nothing. A class act

Or the mods deleted the proof, how convenient for you :thumbup:.

Just because the evidence is gone, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

He’s counting on it, mate. 

I’m pretty sure people will make their own judgement on the the truth of it when they remember which of us it is that mocks rape victims and thinks that a woman grabbed by the throat will go home and ‘knock one out’. 

3 hours ago, bovril said:

Not really 'news' as such but I really enjoyed this long read:

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2019/jun/27/the-invention-of-essex-how-a-county-became-a-caricature

Really good piece,as someone who has only gone to Essex for the Southend game in L1 and Stanstead i learned a bit.(Is West Ham classed as Essex?)

Edited by PAULCFC

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

Lol.

If i had defended paedophilia do you think i wouldnt have been banned?

Mods, ban this guy for calling you paedophilia-apologist-adjacent

Nice to see you guys backing each other no matter what

He couldnt defend what he said and you are on his side. Good work

Also, of you are interested in the details i would be happy to fill in where Buce wont because he knows what he has said is a shameless representation. But you wont ask and he wont tell because neither of you actually care about being fair and accurate. Love you though. People like you guys are the reason i still grace this site

Edited by AlloverthefloorYesNdidi

10 minutes ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

Lol.

If i had defended paedophilia do you think i wouldnt have been banned?

Mods, ban this guy for calling you paedophilia-apologist-adjacent

Nice to see you guys backing each other no matter what

He couldnt defend what he said and you are on his side. Good work

Also, of you are interested in the details i would be happy to fill in where Buce wont because he knows what he has said is a shameless representation. But you wont ask and he wont tell because neither of you actually care about being fair and accurate. Love you though. People like you guys are the reason i still grace this site

Go on then, what did you say? I'm not backing him up, but whilst Buce seems on of the nicest blokes on here, you're coming across as a bit of a twat, so. And you did make the ridiculous remarks that the woman Mark Field attacked would be sexually aroused by it. I also have no reason to disbelieve Buce, why would he create a story about you saying those things on here. He's posted here a while and I've never seen him doing that, or he too would be banned.

Edited by Facecloth

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

Go on then, what did you say? I'm not backing him up, but whilst Buce seems on of the nicest blokes on here, you're coming across as a bit of a twat, so. And you did make the ridiculous remarks that the woman Mark Field attacked would be sexually aroused by it.

That was a joke about Mark Field. Maybe tasteless, but to take it literally is disingenuous

And i'll tell you happily, you can ask Buce if this is wrong as he has already accused me of the will to hide it:

After leaving neverland came out i looked into it on reddit threads and various yt bloggers and suggested on here i though MJ might be innocent

The truth is he may or may not be innocent of the crime of paedophilia, but i opined the suggestion he is innocent after what i read and heard. Of course we cant know for sure whether he did or not based on evidence.

Now, whether he is innocent or not is not the point here. If he did it then I say he can burn in hell of course, because i'm not a paedo apologist. Never ever did I defend the act, and who the hell would?!

Buce said it was disturbing that I was defending him in this thread that was deleted

Later on in another thread he referred to me as a paedophilia apologist

And this is the second time he has done it

Do you agree with him that i am defending paedophiles?

Interesting and sickening FT article about the formative years of leading Tories at Oxford: https://www.ft.com/content/85fc694c-9222-11e9-b7ea-60e35ef678d2?fbclid=IwAR1gnfMt0f7GqbG7puOOR-MEQdTZ0m4e_M-iYPAVGqJk3MGjceoCHeUYGSs

"The Union favoured debating skills and ambition without a cause. [...] As the future Spectator columnist Toby Young wrote in the Union’s house magazine in 1985: “It doesn’t matter how unpopular you are with the establishment, how stupid you are, how small your College is or how pretentious your old school: if only you’ve got the sheer will you can succeed".

"One thing you learnt at Oxford was how to speak without much knowledge. Underprepared students would spend much of a tutorial talking their way around the holes in their essay. Cherwell praised Simon Stevens as “Oxford’s most talented off-the-cuff tutorial faker”: “Recently Simes read out almost half of an essay to his tutor before his partner revealed that he was ‘reading’ from a blank piece of paper.” Stevens is now chief executive of the National Health Service, appointed in 2013 under health secretary Jeremy Hunt, his Oxford contemporary".

"Johnson’s Oxford days are now usually mentioned in connection with his membership of the Bullingdon Club, but in fact he was a vessel of focused ambition. Arriving in Oxford from Eton in 1983, he had three aims: to get a First-class degree, find a wife and become Union president. That post was “the first step to being prime minister”, said Michael Heseltine. [...] Johnson possessed the savvy of his class: he had run Eton’s debating society. Simon Veksner, who followed Johnson from their house at Eton to the Union, tells me: “Boris’s charisma even then was off the charts, you couldn’t measure it: so funny, warm, charming, self-deprecating. You put on a funny act, based on The Beano and PG Wodehouse. It works, and then that is who you are.”

"Politicians from 1980s Oxford dominated both the Remain and Leave camps, but they were divided by the subject of their degrees. Oxford’s “prime minister’s degree” is PPE: politics, philosophy, economics. It has often been associated with the Brexiters.

Yet in fact in 2016 the PPEists were almost all Remainers: Cameron, Hunt, Stewart, Philip Hammond, Matt Hancock, Sam Gyimah, Hinds, Nick Boles, the Milibands, Balls, Cooper and Peter Mandelson. They had presumably chosen the degree in search of the cutting-edge knowledge needed to run a modern country. [...] By contrast, most Brexiters had studied backward-looking subjects: Classics for Johnson, History for Rees-Mogg and Hannan, and English Literature (which mostly meant the canon) for Gove. They were nostalgics. Hence Johnson’s hagiography of Churchill and Rees-Mogg’s much-mocked recent paean The Victorians, while Gove as education secretary strove to make sure pupils learnt 19th-century literature and Britain’s “island story”.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Buce said:

He’s counting on it, mate. 

I’m pretty sure people will make their own judgement on the the truth of it when they remember which of us it is that mocks rape victims and thinks that a woman grabbed by the throat will go home and ‘knock one out’. 

Just posted the narrative as far as im concerned. Do you disagree with any of that? 

25 minutes ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

That was a joke about Mark Field. Maybe tasteless, but to take it literally is disingenuous

And i'll tell you happily, you can ask Buce if this is wrong as he has already accused me of the will to hide it:

After leaving neverland came out i looked into it on reddit threads and various yt bloggers and suggested on here i though MJ might be innocent

The truth is he may or may not be innocent of the crime of paedophilia, but i opined the suggestion he is innocent after what i read and heard. Of course we cant know for sure whether he did or not based on evidence.

Now, whether he is innocent or not is not the point here. If he did it then I say he can burn in hell of course, because i'm not a paedo apologist. Never ever did I defend the act, and who the hell would?!

Buce said it was disturbing that I was defending him in this thread that was deleted

Later on in another thread he referred to me as a paedophilia apologist

And this is the second time he has done it

Do you agree with him that i am defending paedophiles?

I do remember the Jackson thread now. I didn't realise it was you who started it. I can't see the thread how obviously but I don't remember it being so cut and dry as you make it out to be. A lot of people piled on you in that thread because of your comments and it was eventually deleted. I can't remember exactly what you said, so I'm not going to call you out on them or accuse you of anything, but you did say some controversial stuff. Buce obviously had some recollection when he said what he said.

All said, you have no proof you didn't say anything, he has no proof you did.

5 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I do remember the Jackson thread now. I didn't realise it was you who started it. I can't see the thread how obviously but I don't remember it being so cut and dry as you make it out to be. A lot of people piled on you in that thread because of your comments and it was eventually deleted. I can't remember exactly what you said, so I'm not going to call you out on them or accuse you of anything, but you did say some controversial stuff. Buce obviously had some recollection when he said what he said.

All said, you have no proof you didn't say anything, he has no proof you did.

He has already said he knows what is is

Time for him to say it i think

You people are weird af

15 minutes ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

He has already said he knows what is is

Time for him to say it i think

You people are weird af

He has you ignore, he won't know you keep demanding it. And with good reason, you come across as a bit of a twat tbh.

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

He has you ignore, he won't know you keep demanding it. And with good reason, you come across as a bit of a twat tbh.

Everyone is bored now, me too

He calls me a friend of pedos based on nothing, refuses to explain why, and im the twat

I hope that cloth is lines soaked in chloroform and held by Ted Bundy

Just now, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

Everyone is bored now, me too

He calls me a friend of pedos based on nothing, refuses to explain why, and im the twat

I hope that cloth is lines soaked in chloroform and held by Ted Bundy

Buce is one of the nicest posters on here. You come across as smug arrogant twat. 

Like I say I can't remember exactly what you said, but the Jacko thread wasn't as cut and dry as you make it.

38 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Buce is one of the nicest posters on here. You come across as smug arrogant twat. 

Like I say I can't remember exactly what you said, but the Jacko thread wasn't as cut and dry as you make it.

I am a smug arrogant twat. Thats fine

I just dont dig paephiles! Thats all im saying

Buce's silence speaks volumes. He may be a lovely man, but he succumbed in this case, no need to pursue this. He's dropped it for a reason

And "not as cut and dry". Seriously? Thats a massive leap of faith into agreeing with your buddy. Do you honestly think i came on here and espoused a defence of paedophilia?  - and didnt get suspended/banned for it? I got suspended for making trolly comments about Claude Puel ffs

Edited by AlloverthefloorYesNdidi

11 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Like hell, he threatened to beat me up about twice.