Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
yorkie1999

Also in the news

11 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Buce calling me a c*nt, and I told him, takes one to know one.

Buce did not dispute he is the King at the Blue Oyster Bar

3 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Some pedobear shite apparently.

Sad times when people start missing talk of Boris tbh.

We desperately need to sign somebody. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Nickfosse said:

I’ve known it intellectually for a while, but this morning it suddenly hit me at the very core of my being that in a months time our Prime Minister and Leader of the Opposition will be led by two of the biggest arseholes in politics. 

I’ve never in my life been so despairing of our politics and future. 

So it took you until now,to realise it.....!!!

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

lollollol

Having followed the recent spats I think that Facecloth must be Buce's son or lover.

8 minutes ago, FIF said:

Having followed the recent spats I think that Facecloth must be Buce's son or lover.

Nah, he's just sound and having posted on here for over a decade I can't remember him being particularly unfair to anyone.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, FIF said:

lol

Funny you say that, FIF - I have one follower, and it's not Facecloth...

Rep point for the first one to guess who it is.

Edited by Buce
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Buce said:

lol

Funny you say that, FIF - I have one follower, and it's not Facecloth...

Rep point for the first one to guess who it is.

Follower not stalker :D.

I think you are a great poster but of course I don't agree with everything you say (even though our overall philosophies have many more points of communality than not)  and as much as I hate to say it you can sometimes get a little carried away - something I could never be accused of lol.

I realise that you are opposed to MattP in many philosophies but he, like you, adds greatly to this forum and I didn't want to see either of you banned for the deterioration in the thread. I also agree with many of allovertheflooryesndidi's views particularly on football (at least I think it's him that I agree with - sometimes I get confused with names). I didn't agree with his view of MJ, whom I think was both weird and friendly with boys in the wrong way, but there are many fans of MJ who don't think that and maybe he is one of them. I thought you were a little too zealous in your arguments with him.  That's not a criticism just a personal viewpoint and you don't need my approval of every one of your posts for us to be broadly aligned in our viewpoints.

hope that clears it up for everyone. I really don't like to lose the posters who post in this thread and in the general forum (with 1 or 2 exceptions :ph34r:) as they are the best posters on the site - there may be some in the LCFC forum though who I'd happily never see post again. And I'd hate any of you to have to face the frustration of limited daily posts. I can't tell you how annoying that is - and of course I'd never try to either :rolleyes:).

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!  You have reached the maximum number of posts you can make per day.

Edited by Guest
You have reached the maximum number of posts you can make per day.

52 minutes ago, FIF said:

Follower not stalker :D.

I think you are a great poster but of course I don't agree with everything you say (even though our overall philosophies have many more points of communality than not)  and as much as I hate to say it you can sometimes get a little carried away - something I could never be accused of lol.

I realise that you are opposed to MattP in many philosophies but he, like you, adds greatly to this forum and I didn't want to see either of you banned for the deterioration in the thread. I also agree with many of allovertheflooryesndidi's views particularly on football (at least I think it's him that I agree with - sometimes I get confused with names). I didn't agree with his view of MJ, whom I think was both weird and friendly with boys in the wrong way, but there are many fans of MJ who don't think that and maybe he is one of them. I thought you were a little too zealous in your arguments with him.  That's not a criticism just a personal viewpoint and you don't need my approval of every one of your posts for us to be broadly aligned in our viewpoints.

hope that clears it up for everyone. I really don't like to lose the posters who post in this thread and in the general forum (with 1 or 2 exceptions :ph34r:) as they are the best posters on the site - there may be some in the LCFC forum though who I'd happily never see post again. And I'd hate any of you to have to face the frustration of limited daily posts. I can't tell you how annoying that is - and of course I'd never try to either :rolleyes:).

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!  You have reached the maximum number of posts you can make per day.

Aw, i think you're right about football too man :wub:

About the MJ stuff, i read the reddit threads and rageaholic is pretty convincing, and i think, man, MJ was set up! Then I think, yeah but those close relatiionships with boys...... can never declare his innocence

One thing you can say for sure. Leaving Neverland is a terrible doc. If MJ was innocent its a terrible defamation of his character; if MJ was guilty its crap because it has contradictions and undermines the case against him, muddies the waters